Thread: AWW so cute - are they any good?

Default AWW so cute - are they any good?

Hey so I just ordered some footie pajamas from Awwsocute, has anyone bought anything from them? Was it well made, or was it suck? I wanna know what to expect :P

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by parkerpeter View Post
    Hey so I just ordered some footie pajamas from Awwsocute, has anyone bought anything from them? Was it well made, or was it suck? I wanna know what to expect :P
    What size did you get? They haven't stocked anything other than small and extra small to my knowledge. I have wanted some for quite a while but I'm a little on the tall side for a small.

I got one of their diapers as part of a sample pack a while ago. They were "ok". Cute, but not the best made I've ever tried. To me, they were overpriced for what you get. I haven't tried their clothes or other products though.

I'd be more inclined toward their products if their shipping wasn't so high. I don't like their onesies, as they are too narrow at the crotch, but the diapers are okay. I'd rate them as nearly on par with baseline Bambinos, although the bears on their print are sort of an acquired taste.

I ordered an xsmall, because I'm really skinny. I weigh between 110-120 Ib. ^\\\^