Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Normally I wouldn't pay the over the top price for ABU or Bambino diapers but with bambino having a holiday sale. I decided to get some bambino teddy's. This is my first time ordering from them and wanted to know what would you compare them to absorbency wise? So far the 2 most absorbent diapers I've tried have been M4's and Northshore supreme.

I personally think the the Teddy's are about the same, maybe a little less absorbent than the M4's and Supremes (I think those two are equal in absorbency). I really like the print on the Teddy's. But yeah, you won't be disappointed by the Teddy's, if that's something that you're worried about. They are a high quality diaper in their own right, and a really good ABDL diaper as well.

But yeah, like I was saying, I haven't done any testing with those three, but I would say that they are all fairly comparable.

I wish they came small enough for me :( no cute diapers for me

KarmaBaby said:

How small do you need them? I really love the look of the ABU SDK (Super Dry Kid), it's a recreation of a Pampers diaper from late 90's / early 2000's. The Pampers with that print were one of the first diapers I ever got my hands on. The ABU SDK comes in a small. I know most adult diapers start around mediums, but these do have a small sizing option.

Good to know mattew. I was just unsure how absorbent they were. I could be wrong but it seemed to me that other bambino made diapers were more absorbent or different in some way due to the price difference even though the landing print seemed to be the only difference.

My order should arrive today. Hopefully I'm not disappointed.

Mattew said:
I personally think the the Teddy's are about the same, maybe a little less absorbent than the M4's and Supremes (I think those two are equal in absorbency). I really like the print on the Teddy's. But yeah, you won't be disappointed by the Teddy's, if that's something that you're worried about. They are a high quality diaper in their own right, and a really good ABDL diaper as well.

But yeah, like I was saying, I haven't done any testing with those three, but I would say that they are all fairly comparable.

I agree, I have been using Teddys for several months now exclusively almost 24/7. They are quite absorbent. I can usually go 3 or 4 wettings before I needing to change, I urinate between 200-500ml each wetting.

I love the print, which is what drew me to them, plus the absorbency.

DprEffect said:
Good to know mattew. I was just unsure how absorbent they were. I could be wrong but it seemed to me that other bambino made diapers were more absorbent or different in some way due to the price difference even though the landing print seemed to be the only difference.

My order should arrive today. Hopefully I'm not disappointed.

Don't worry. You'll like them.

Yes, the Bellissimo is more absorb any than the Teddy. But personally, I prefer the Teddy print.

I've only tried AB diapers once before. I ordered some Cuddlz, and while the print was cute, the 2-tape system made them feel not very secure. However I've just ordered myself some Crinklz, which have 4 tapes and elastic wastes, so should be nice and snug (as well as nice and thick). :)

I'm Loving these teddy's. You are right mattew, they are about as absorbent as m4's maybe a little less. but what i love most is that i can tape these tight without worrying if the tapes will pop off like with other diapers that dont have a plastic landing zone sticker. reminds me of the old 90's plastic backed baby diapers :3

KarmaBaby said:

Have you tried any of the AB Universe diapers? Many of them come in small, the medium in Snuggies (Tykables) is also a bit smaller than most diapers which could also fit you. For me personally I'm wearing Snuggies Overnights at the moment, they swell like crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back