Wearing in public for the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaunt

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I don't know how many of you know about the subculture surrounding "Local game stores" or hobby shops. Ones that sort of involve Magic the Gathering or things like Warhammer 40k. Mostly just small gaming stores that do all sorts of "gaming" in the sense of board games, RPGs, anything really nerdy that's outside the realm of Videogames.

I play a game known as Warhammer 40k, which to sum up is just a more complicated version of Risk or playing with army men in a structured sort of way. This often involves standing/sitting next to a 6x4 table covered in all sorts of different units and models/game pieces.

These games could last as long as 2-3 hours if you're casual about it. And I figured this would be a great chance to try wearing out in public for the first time, discreetly of course.

I didn't know if anybody had any tips as to what I should pack, at the moment I use goodnites exclusively, and they work really well for me. I've packed things like baby powder, wipes, gallon-sized ziplocs to put used diapers into. And of course a few changes of them. And a change of clothes incase the worst happens.

The bathroom situation at this store I'm going to is a single private one, which is perfect for me.

TLDR : I wanna go play board games with some friends at a store for a few hours, and I wanna wear in public (discreetly) for the first time. Any tips or things I don't have to learn the hard way about?

if you want to take it slow, just pack and prep the first time, don't wet or change. Or if you're feeling adventurous, don't wet, just change. See how things go. Get more comfortable with it.

bambinod said:
if you want to take it slow, just pack and prep the first time, don't wet or change. Or if you're feeling adventurous, don't wet, just change. See how things go. Get more comfortable with it.

Yeah like I said it's a private bathroom, I don't think I'd have any problems about changing. If anything I might be a bit too bladder shy on my first outing. But just being there in a diaper to me would seem a lot more comfortable than wearing any old underwear. Well I mean, I'd wear underwear over it..... You know what I mean ;)

I have found public changes to be interesting for the past thirty five years. Frankly these days now that I'm less uptight, I've found it a complete non-event. Today for example, I'm changing a poopy diaper in walmart. I walk out of the stall with the thing rolled up in my had and thought here were others, nobody gave it a mind. Don't be uptight (unless you want to be).

I should tell you in all these years of changing in public bathrooms with various degrees of exhibitionish, I've had exactly one time when someone visibly indicated they noticed what I was doing.

Gaunt said:
at the moment I use goodnites exclusively, and they work really well for me.

I'll take your word for it that goodnites work really well for you... I have tried goodnites and i found they have a tendency to leak in the wrong position and are only good for one wetting. I wouldn't feel secure to wear and wet one in public and in company. If you've tried wearing and wetting in goodnites sitting at your table at home with no leaks or problems though it sounds like you've got your plan well thought out. The other thing is: you don't want to be so excited to be wearing a diaper that it distracts you from your game, so maybe try wearing (but not wetting) a few times as you go about your regular day, just to get used to it?

Hey that sounds like fun and I definitely know about games like 40K. Truth be told, a goodnight will be extremely discreet, but also on the light side of absorbency. No one will ever know you are wearing. Heck, I wear thick diapers everyday to work and out and about and know one knows (at least I think they don't know and what do I care what they think?)

Pants that are loose, heavier material, and have a larger inseam will hide any kind of diaper. It just takes getting used to the idea that your diaper is not going to be noticed. One thing, however, that will is leaks. I'm urge incontinent so a trustworthy diaper is absolutely necessary because while I don't care if my crotch and butt appear to be a little larger, I do care if I have a wet spot on my pants. Like others have said, if it could become distracting if you don't wear very often.

bambinod said:

This is good advice! :thumbsup:

My first and only time wearing in public was wearing an Abeana pull-up to the movies. I was actually amazed at how easy it was...wear baggy clothing and accept the fact that nobody is looking at you and you're good to go.

-Gus

I really wish I could get my hands on proper diapers, but goodnites work really well for me. They fit me pretty snug, and if I double them up I can actually wet then two or three times before getting close to leaking. Though I'd probably just wet once or twice in public just to be safe!

I've always wanted to play a game of 40k, even though I've made my own wargame, using something synonymous with Brikwars, a lot more casual but still plenty fun, using some Halo mega bloks stuff.

But to stay on the point and not blabbing about Tyranids, I suggest just doing a little run down is all. You've been there before, you know what the restroom'll be like, you know you'll be chilling in one spot for some time, so you're pretty fine I suppose.
Only tip is wear a low riding t-shirt, tuck it in, or whatever you'd like because you don't want your padding to ride up over the edge of your pants while you're reaching to move a Space marine.

Scales said:
But to stay on the point and not blabbing about Tyranids,

Only tip is wear a low riding t-shirt, tuck it in, or whatever you'd like because you don't want your padding to ride up over the edge of your pants while you're reaching to move a Space marine.

I play imperial guard myself, 'Cuz who doesn't love tanks and army men?

But also thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Luckily the goodnites I use ride pretty low, as well as I'll be wearing underwear over them. I think they're the Adidas sport kind. They nearly go down to my knees and sometimes can ride up to my stomach.

I have the perfect shirt to wear though, really baggy one that goes almost halfway down my thigh

Thanks again for the advice!

40k is great, I have a full Crimson slaughter Chaos army, at my disposal..

babylea said:
40k is great, I have a full Crimson slaughter Chaos army, at my disposal..

I have a full Imperial guard army, as well as a little side Tau army I might ally in from time to time.

Unfortunately I don't get to play against chaos nearly enough, it's most of the mainline armies such as Marines, Tau, Eldar, and Tyranids.

The store I'm talking about in my post I'm relatively new to, my old 40k group migrated over there. So it's a lot of familiar faces with just a new building, as well as a much larger community of people who play all different kinds of armies.... I just haven't been there long enough to make many new friends yet!

But I'm curious, have you ever tried wearing while playing 40k before? Or have you kept the two different "hobbies" separate like I have until now?

I was 24/7 for a while and that included my gaming. I didn't really care for it when I was administering the games as there are situations which call for a boarding house reach and over the summer an untucked T-shirt would be more the norm than a tucked shirt/onesie. I got through it discreetly but it wasn't my favorite part of wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back