Pacis

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I was wondering where I could get some good Pacis! What are your favorites?

Last edited:
I have the blue API-BABY brand with the Nuk 5 silicone teat from Pacifiers R Us. Unfortunately they no longer have the blue one in stock otherwise I might order a new one after two years.

I've heard the BabyPants brands are great but despite the fact the shield and nipples are big - something the makes me want it - I don't have a place to put it as my stash is full.

BabyBambi said:
So I was wondering where I could get some goid Pacis! What are your favorites?

When I first read your post I was thinking - does BabyBambi want a solid gold pacifier, a gold-plated one or just gold in color. Than I realized that it was a typo.

That teaches me to read a bit slower!

I thought the same but I know I'm all for plain and simple pacis. Gold...too expensive for my taste. Just give me something cute and big. It's that lowercase i that makes one speed reading think they read an l.

I have a Baby Pants one with a MAM shield- super cute. I don't like the latex teat though. I got an Aww So Cute one which I actually like better. It isn't as thick, but it is not latex which is a benefit. Definitely not as cute though. Use wise, however, I find it much more comfortable.

BabyDenise said:
When I first read your post I was thinking - does BabyBambi want a solid gold pacifier, a gold-plated one or just gold in color. Than I realized that it was a typo.

That teaches me to read a bit slower!

Lol I toats missed that! Cures ios keyboard!

I have an ASC and a BP one myself. I like nipple on the ASC one more, but the BP one has a bigger shield which is nice. The ASC pacifier is way cheaper at $15 compared to $30, but you can actually get the BP one for around $9 on eBay. Its the same pacifier, they just buy it in bulk from the manufacturer and resell it.

Also, with the BP the nipple doesn't inflate/deflate easily. If you deflate it, it will take a long while to re-inflate. It's pretty easy to mod it to flow better though. If you take it apart, you can drill a little hole at the back of the post where the nipple is held on. I used a dremel, but I'm sure a small drill bit would work fine too.

I do homeshift teats and using normal shields... My anatomic are sized +/- NUK4 - NUK5, some cherry teats I've too.

I have the normal NUK 5 with white shield and love it!! - just got it yesterday :) I have a stack of nuk 3 that are almost big enough so I still use them a lot too - both latex and silicone. I might add some nail polish or stickers to the plain white to dress it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back