Best Places to Buy Diapers In-Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

englogic1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm trying to figure out some good places to go in MA to buy diapers in store. Places I have in mind are Walgreens pharmacy, rite aid pharmacy, CVS, and Walmart. Is there anywhere I am overlooking that may have some decent more absorbent diapers? If it helps, I am male and have a size 30 waist and live in MA. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Store bought diapers typically tend to be lower quality than what you can find online. However, you can find them in a lot of places. All major drug stores carry them, as do grocery stores, etc. I once saw a listing on the Staples website.

Of course, quality might be hit or miss. I find that Rite Aid tends to keep the depends with tabs in stock, which is about as high quality as you can get without ordering premium diapers online. CVS has their own brand that is similar but a little cheaper.

There's a brand of diapers that Walgreens uses on their private label which is the same as the Sams Club/Walmart private labelt that's not too bad in the "brief" style. I used to buy them by the case at Sams and wore them to work all the time. Good balance between absorbent and discrete.

See if there is a medical supply store. They might have premium diapers.

Maybe you could find a medical supply store. Here in Virginia where I live we have Lyncare and they sell a little bit better quality diaper.

The Walgreens brand used to be pretty good, but seriously, once you've bought something like Abena, or Dry 24/7 Online, you'll never go to a store again.

-Gus

englogic1 said:
So I'm trying to figure out some good places to go in MA to buy diapers in store. Places I have in mind are Walgreens pharmacy, rite aid pharmacy, CVS, and Walmart. Is there anywhere I am overlooking that may have some decent more absorbent diapers? If it helps, I am male and have a size 30 waist and live in MA. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated!
I believe that 90% of store brand are actually made by the same company. That happens to be First Quality aka Prevail. They usually have all the same features. With that said, the cheapest place to get them would be Wal-Mart unless the others have specific sales for them.

I once thought I hit the jackpot when I found they had a bag of Molicare Supers on the shelf, but they actually stole MY jackpot and charged me $42 for a single bag. I was so excited, so I "paid the man". This was in the Ventura County area of Los Angeles.

Angusmac said:
The Walgreens brand used to be pretty good, but seriously, once you've bought something like Abena, or Dry 24/7 Online, you'll never go to a store again.

-Gus

I agree with this. The Walgreens Certainty Fitted Briefs are very good, especially considering their price (40 for $17). They make a great daytime diaper.

I would buy them online look up Diaper Connoisseur . com

- - - Updated - - -

If you buy the large size on line if my memory serves me correctly, You will get 3 bags of 12 diapers each in one case for about 60.00$.
What can we say you over paid.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with that.

I wore a lot of the rite aid store brand pull up adult briefs and found them to be ok for one or two "light " wettings , and cheap enough too like 10 bucks a bundle of 18 If I remember right, the depends real fit are just a bit better but cost more all the drugstores here in NH carry them. Online from xp medical is very discret for quality of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back