Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I'm about to order some diapers and I can't decide. Bellisimos are my favorite but I can't decide between them or the new ABU Space diapers. What do you guys think?

gnd567 said:
So I'm about to order some diapers and I can't decide. Bellisimos are my favorite but I can't decide between them or the new ABU Space diapers. What do you guys think?

Variety is the spice of life. The Space is an excellent nappy, on a par with the Bellisimo, so if you've never tried it, you may as well give it a go.

Akastus said:
Variety is the spice of life. The Space is an excellent nappy, on a par with the Bellisimo, so if you've never tried it, you may as well give it a go.

Thanks. They look cute.

I, too, can vouch for the ABU Space diapers. They are great. If you are willing to wait another week or so, you can get their newest diaper, the ABU LittlePawz, which is the same base diaper as the Space.

Little2Roo said:
I, too, can vouch for the ABU Space diapers. They are great. If you are willing to wait another week or so, you can get their newest diaper, the ABU LittlePawz, which is the same base diaper as the Space.

So the LittlePawz is the same diaper with a different print?

Bellissimos, because they have a better plastic backing. The ABU Space diapers have a rubbery feel to them.

Honeywell6180 said:
Bellissimos, because they have a better plastic backing. The ABU Space diapers have a rubbery feel to them.

I wondered that. They kinda looked that way.

Yes ABU reports LittlePawz is the Space diaper with a diff print.

Little2Roo said:
Yes ABU reports LittlePawz is the Space diaper with a diff print.
Cool. I kinda like the print on those. Most seem to not like the plaid but I think it's super babyish.

Yeah, I too like the print & quality of the Space Daiper. Very good product.

Mattew said:
Yeah, I too like the print & quality of the Space Daiper. Very good product.

How's the plastic?

gnd567 said:
How's the plastic?

Thick. Sturdy. I haven't had problems with it.

ABU Space diapers are actually thicker and hold a bit more than Bellissmos. The crotch is a little bit wider as well.
Other than that they are pretty much the same diaper beyond print.

Both are a great, top of the line choice.

yes the crotch on the space diapers is quite wide, I like it. It created a "fold-back" in the padding inward to the elastic in the crotch in the back, right where leaks normally occur. This fold-back really helps stop leaks.

I think I will be ordering some this weekend hopefully.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
ABU Space diapers are actually thicker and hold a bit more than Bellissmos. The crotch is a little bit wider as well.
Other than that they are pretty much the same diaper beyond print.

Both are a great, top of the line choice.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. After getting a case of bellissimo's a while ago and now trying out a half case of space, I have to say there have been fewer leaks (0 from space, as opposed to 1 from the bellissimo. In fairness, I had worn the bellissimo for over 12 hours)

A week ago I would have recommended Bambinos, their holiday sale was great! I got a case of teddy's for 60ish. Kinda kicking myself that I didnt pick up a case of their boosters for 20% off :/

OhHeyThere said:
Yeah, I've noticed that too. After getting a case of bellissimo's a while ago and now trying out a half case of space, I have to say there have been fewer leaks (0 from space, as opposed to 1 from the bellissimo. In fairness, I had worn the bellissimo for over 12 hours)

A week ago I would have recommended Bambinos, their holiday sale was great! I got a case of teddy's for 60ish. Kinda kicking myself that I didnt pick up a case of their boosters for 20% off :/
Their boosters are ok, I actually have a case of ultimate boosters. The Sap beads seem to escape the lining quite a bit. TBH, comparing these side by side, I think the Goodnites Trufit inserts are better. Although they don't have any kind of adhesive, and can be quite narrow, they seem to perform better. They swell a lot better and hold more. The thing I like the best about them is that they help spread wetness better, helping put the back of the diaper to use. The top liner helps you to feel dryer. The liner is stronger and I haven't had one tear on me yet. The Bambino pads leak SAP beads if it tears or not.

I'm on the Space Diaper train as well. I ordered a pack of 10, and I'm kicking myself for not just getting a full case, or at least a half case. I wasn't sure how I'd like them at first, but they are by far the most comfortable diaper I've worn. Even after repeated wettings, you still feel dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back