Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help. Can't Decide

Default Help. Can't Decide

So I'm about to order some diapers and I can't decide. Bellisimos are my favorite but I can't decide between them or the new ABU Space diapers. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    So I'm about to order some diapers and I can't decide. Bellisimos are my favorite but I can't decide between them or the new ABU Space diapers. What do you guys think?
    Variety is the spice of life. The Space is an excellent nappy, on a par with the Bellisimo, so if you've never tried it, you may as well give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Variety is the spice of life. The Space is an excellent nappy, on a par with the Bellisimo, so if you've never tried it, you may as well give it a go.
    Thanks. They look cute.

I, too, can vouch for the ABU Space diapers. They are great. If you are willing to wait another week or so, you can get their newest diaper, the ABU LittlePawz, which is the same base diaper as the Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    I, too, can vouch for the ABU Space diapers. They are great. If you are willing to wait another week or so, you can get their newest diaper, the ABU LittlePawz, which is the same base diaper as the Space.
    So the LittlePawz is the same diaper with a different print?

Bellissimos, because they have a better plastic backing. The ABU Space diapers have a rubbery feel to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Bellissimos, because they have a better plastic backing. The ABU Space diapers have a rubbery feel to them.
    I wondered that. They kinda looked that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    Yes ABU reports LittlePawz is the Space diaper with a diff print.
    Cool. I kinda like the print on those. Most seem to not like the plaid but I think it's super babyish.

Yeah, I too like the print & quality of the Space Daiper. Very good product.