Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Insane Idea

  1. #1

    Default Insane Idea

    Okay, I just thought of something totally insane. This is if you believe in having past lives. Reincarnations. What if we are all ABDLs because we died as a baby in our past life and now in our new we can't get over it and we are just stuck in the past and we have no clue why. I don't know. It was just this insane idea because I was on YouTube looking at reincarnation videos and then this insane idea popped in my head. I just wanted to share.

  2. #2

    Default

    That is a cool thought. I have no clue where I stand on it. But I like the idea around it.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ArisingDarkness View Post
    Okay, I just thought of something totally insane. This is if you believe in having past lives. Reincarnations. What if we are all ABDLs because we died as a baby in our past life and now in our new we can't get over it and we are just stuck in the past and we have no clue why. I don't know. It was just this insane idea because I was on YouTube looking at reincarnation videos and then this insane idea popped in my head. I just wanted to share.
    Hmmm. Let me think about that one for awhile.

    In the mean time, this looks like your first post? We like to know each other here a little bit more than just the diaper thingy. Please go here and introduce yourself.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    MarchinBunny

    Default

    Well, it's an interesting idea, but I don't believe in reincarnation. Mainly due to all the inconsistencies that would require it to be true.

    Specifically with the adult baby portion ...
    For one, not all adult babies, even are into being like a baby. It ranges from all ages. So this would imply in my past life I died around the age of 8 - 14. Someone that age wouldn't still be in diapers. Yet here I am interested in them.
    Then you have those who are just diaper lovers, and are not into anything baby like.
    Also .. if we died in our past lives as a baby, why wouldn't have being a baby in this life relieved the issue? It's not like we skipped being a baby this time.


    Then of course there are tons of issues with reincarnation in general.
    Human life is increasing in size. If everyone was reincarnated, where are all the new people coming from? If you believe in a god, I would assume you wouldn't believe in reincarnation as the two don't really work together all that well. Though I can't vouch for every religion, I suppose there might be a couple out there that believe in reincarnation, not sure.
    Then you would have to begin questioning on how it even works .. and why would it work?
    Do animals get reincarnated? Is reincarnation only limited to human to human, or could it go back and fourth between species?

    Then on top of that, you have people who claim they remember their past lives. It's usually a little absurd because it's always of a famous person or someone who went through some crazy crap. It's never of a person like ... "In my past life I was a loser who died by choking on a bean"

    Then you have people claiming they where an animal in their past live. Yet you never seem to hear anyone claim they where a roach, or an ant. It's always some cool animal typically.


    Point being ... sure .. it's possible. But incredibly unlikely. XD

  6. #6

    Default

    It's an interesting idea. There's a fascinating case hitting the media concerning a boy living in California who thinks he's reincarnated having lived as a talent agent. He's identified more than 50 things about this man that have all been found to be true. He has been studied at the University of Virginia where they have a department that explores reincarnation.

    I've also wondered, what if people who think they are reincarnated are really channeling the spirit of a departed person. I think the Catholic Church has suggested this possibility. When all is said and done, we really don't know what gives us our sense of being, other than the brain of course, and even there, we still don't understand what makes us so self aware, that there must be something else to our existence.

  7. #7
    MarchinBunny

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It's an interesting idea. There's a fascinating case hitting the media concerning a boy living in California who thinks he's reincarnated having lived as a talent agent. He's identified more than 50 things about this man that have all been found to be true. He has been studied at the University of Virginia where they have a department that explores reincarnation.
    These things usually turn out to be false and are scams of some sort. I would take these cases with a grain of salt.

    There can be stories out there that are very believable .. but that doesn't mean they are true. Kinda reminds me of the whole John Titor thing, but then ... that was a whole lot more interesting of a story XD.

    Edit: Wait .. just realized scam is the wrong word. Should be hoax.

  8. #8

    Default

    It is not a completely insane idea. . .many different views on the subject of reincarnation. . .in my personal opinion, it is just beyond our realm of understanding and we should only look to live in the present regardless of what may have been or may be.

  9. #9

    Default

    It's not crazy and I think it is quite possible. I do believe we live many lives. It's more of a knowing than a mere belief. But in this case, it's also possible that our brains can get caught on the idea from whatever sequence of events in our lives. I can trace back the events to my thoughts of something that wasn't anything to do with diapers and it became that, I think by accident. But maybe I had some sort of a pull that would make it so that I would get to that point. It certainly feels central to my being and I know I could never be without the desire.

  10. #10
    MarchinBunny

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylfeet View Post
    It's not crazy and I think it is quite possible. I do believe we live many lives. It's more of a knowing than a mere belief. But in this case, it's also possible that our brains can get caught on the idea from whatever sequence of events in our lives. I can trace back the events to my thoughts of something that wasn't anything to do with diapers and it became that, I think by accident. But maybe I had some sort of a pull that would make it so that I would get to that point. It certainly feels central to my being and I know I could never be without the desire.
    To know something would mean it was based on knowledge. It's impossible to know that we live multiple lives, because there is no knowledge on any such thing. That would require proof. So .. it's still a belief.

    I feel like I am beginning to see a pattern here in these forums. Am I like the only one who is a skeptic here, or am I the only who decides to actually post my skepticism?

Similar Threads

  1. I feel insane!!!!!!
    By insane in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2011, 15:06
  2. Gears of War 2 Co-op on Insane
    By LunaMare in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-Jun-2010, 19:12
  3. My parents are seriously insane...
    By adaffme149 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2009, 17:26

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.