• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

2slow4u

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am new to the forum, and new to the scene. I have always had a interest in diapers but never indulged till now. So I am here to learn and read and get the best input possible. I need to find a great night time diaper (12 hours) and also a day time diaper that is thick enough to handle a few wettings with out changes (4 to 8 hours). Also what do you guys do to handle diaper rash?

Welcom to the forum, 2Slow4u!

As for good diapers, for the daytime I like Cloth Back Cushies and at night my favorite is the ABU space diaper. So far I haven't had a problem with diaper rash so I have no clue how to handle it. XD

What are some of you non ABDL interests?

Well I enjoy to wear and wet, I'd love to find a partner to join in with me, but I do find that to be doubtful. I would prefer to be forced into regression but again I know its doubtful.

I am not a astronaut, I haven't been on and don't always indulge in this act. I like to work on cars, work out and just hanging with friends. When I am not working I tend to play xbox and just relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back