Thread: New here

Default New here

I am new to the forum, and new to the scene. I have always had a interest in diapers but never indulged till now. So I am here to learn and read and get the best input possible. I need to find a great night time diaper (12 hours) and also a day time diaper that is thick enough to handle a few wettings with out changes (4 to 8 hours). Also what do you guys do to handle diaper rash?

Welcom to the forum, 2Slow4u!

As for good diapers, for the daytime I like Cloth Back Cushies and at night my favorite is the ABU space diaper. So far I haven't had a problem with diaper rash so I have no clue how to handle it. XD

What are some of you non ABDL interests?

Well I enjoy to wear and wet, I'd love to find a partner to join in with me, but I do find that to be doubtful. I would prefer to be forced into regression but again I know its doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow4u View Post
    Well I enjoy to wear and wet, I'd love to find a partner to join in with me, but I do find that to be doubtful. I would prefer to be forced into regression but again I know its doubtful.
    Welcome to ADISC, 2slow4u!

I imagine that this is a pretty expansive time for you now!

We understand... and, to help you more here at ADISC - We have some pretty good information for you about us.

One example

What is ADISC.org's mission?

Our primary mission is to support our members through the diaper-related challenges they face.
    Being an adult who wears diapers can sometimes be challenging, and ADISC is here to support people facing those challenges.
    For example, we reassure members they are not alone, and let them see how others have overcome similar challenges.

After supporting our members, our secondary goal is providing a social environment for members.
    Somewhere to talk, to laugh, to relax, and to have intelligent discussions.
    Since our members are spread out geographically, ADISC.org is our opportunity to talk with each other.

How is ADISC different from most non-diaper sites?

We're not run for profit. So, we have no ads, and we do not sell anything.
    We exist simply for the benefit of our members.

Beyond that, we have a unique and very positive culture.
    We value honesty, intelligence, and quality writing, amongst other things.
    Discussions here tend to be friendly, but deep, and thought-provoking.
    Here's our rules and Terms of Service too...

In addition to that, we'd like to know some other ways that we can relate to you too...
    So, do you draw or color pictures or, have any favorite games, music, movies?

Perhaps, you write stories or poems...

Maybe, you fix things - like cars or computers (or both)...

It might seem a bit intimidating at first and, difficult to focus when you have these powerful desires and interests with diapers and using them too - pretty exciting...

However, we're not looking for exact details of who you are on the books (no name, rank and serial number, kind of things)... we would like to get to know you, as the person you are - not your actual identity...

What might you say to that?

We welcome you and, we hope the best for you!

What can you tell us about you, that doesn't have anything to do with diapers or, what you might do in them?

Are you an astronaut?

Curious, about your join date of 2009... are you terribly shy? I hope that you've read enough about us, to know that you are safe here by now!

I also joined in 2009 but, I had forgotten it until around 2011...

My best wishes to you,
    -Marka

I am not a astronaut, I haven't been on and don't always indulge in this act. I like to work on cars, work out and just hanging with friends. When I am not working I tend to play xbox and just relax.

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow4u View Post
    I am not a astronaut, I haven't been on and don't always indulge in this act. I like to work on cars, work out and just hanging with friends. When I am not working I tend to play xbox and just relax.
    Cool! Thanx for putting that in there!

Well, we do have some car buffs... and some gamers, xBox and then some... and, I'm about to go and relax myself...

Take care and hope to see you around,
    -Marka