Opinions on a new diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok I am tired of wearing crappy diapers you get at the store I am ready to start buying of the Internet! I have tried many samples now like cushies, tranquility, abena, molicure and so on..... I am looking for a diaper that fits a 32" waist but I want it to be cloth backed (not plastic) and I want it to be able to last all night with no leaks but yet be comfortable and have strong taps I don't really care about prints but they are a plus

I had cushies but I like the cloth backed and didn't think they were made like a real diaper but a play diaper but I just ordered tena super plus diapers and I am going to give them a try

Super Seni Quattro's are an awesome cloth-backed diaper. Very comfortable and very absorbent. Decent tapes too.

BrandenDL4ever said:
I had cushies but I like the cloth backed and didn't think they were made like a real diaper but a play diaper but I just ordered tena super plus diapers and I am going to give them a try

That observation is not correct. The cloth-backed Cushies are the ONLY adult "brief" with a cloth-like backing that has any kind of wearability, at least in my experience. Any other diaper on the market is going to have sides that stretch excessively, tabs that wear out or get plugged through repeated use, lack of absorbency, and problems with padding shift and separation. All bets are OFF with anything that's cloth-backed, except for Goodnites and that one product from ABU. Sorry. It may look like a "toy". But it is most definitely NOT!

Maybe they have changed since I first tried them, it was like a few years ago. Do they offer a sample pack? I would love to wear them if they fit my needs cuze I love the prints

BrandenDL4ever said:
Maybe they have changed since I first tried them, it was like a few years ago. Do they offer a sample pack? I would love to wear them if they fit my needs cuze I love the prints

They do have sample packs! Just make sure you get the cloth backed rather than the standard version.

Awesome! I will do that like now

BrandenDL4ever said:
Awesome! I will do that like now

[video=youtube;MeKT22LFvKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeKT22LFvKI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back