Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So every morning I drink coffee. This morning I ran out of cream and couldn't be bothered to run to the store. I was planning on drinking it black (which is also good) but I though "Hey, I have coco in the cupboard" So I took a couple teaspoons of hot coco mix in my coffee. It is great! :)

sounds like a mocha :p
Well, without the whole milk x3

TomiDreamcraefte said:
sounds like a mocha :p
Well, without the whole milk x3

It is very similar but less sweet than a mocha you'd get from a coffee shop. More coffee flavored with a hint of chocolate!

Something I realized a long time ago is if it tastes good, it's probably already been done before many times by at least someone. XD

Personally, I do this all the time. Coffee and cocoa go very well together.

brabbit1987 said:

I wish someone would have told me sooner, it is really good :)

- - - Updated - - -

brabbit1987 said:
Something I realized a long time ago is if it tastes good, it's probably already been done before many times by at least someone. XD

off topic... BUT I have to say. I love your drawings!

SuperiorPenguin said:
I wish someone would have told me sooner, it is really good :)

- - - Updated - - -

off topic... BUT I have to say. I love your drawings!

I do a lot of weird things while experimenting with foods and drinks. At one point I made smores pancakes and thought it was soooo amazing. Then I learned it's been done before XD.

Also thanks, for the compliment, glad you like my art =^.^=.

I like to put coffee creamer in my milk. Makes it creamy and gives it flavor.

KimbaStarshine said:
I like to put coffee creamer in my milk. Makes it creamy and gives it flavor.

Yes, that is good. Especially when you get coconut flavored coffee creamer along with a small amount of Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.

brabbit1987 said:
Yes, that is good. Especially when you get coconut flavored coffee creamer along with a small amount of Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.

I didn't inherit my parents' love of coconut. Although I have had Kahlua in my milk before.

brabbit1987 said:
I do a lot of weird things while experimenting with foods and drinks. At one point I made smores pancakes and thought it was soooo amazing. Then I learned it's been done before XD.

Also thanks, for the compliment, glad you like my art =^.^=.

Smores pancakes sounds soooo good. I cook a lot, so sometimes I end up experimenting on accident.

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaStarshine said:
I didn't inherit my parents' love of coconut. Although I have had Kahlua in my milk before.

Kahlua in milk sounds very think. Almost cumbersome to drink..

Oh! I love having coffee that way! I add just a touch of sweet cream too it as well, I cannot stand black coffee, so I like mine a little sweet and creamy. :D

SuperiorPenguin said:
Smores pancakes sounds soooo good. I cook a lot, so sometimes I end up experimenting on accident.

They are good. Though more like a desert than breakfast, but that has never stopped me before lol. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back