Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The science behind sexual attraction

Default The science behind sexual attraction

Two of the many things men may find sexually attractive are women's breasts, and diapers.
    (Or does that count as 3? )

Does anyone know of any scientific evidence to support the belief that these two sexual attractions would originate for fundamentally different reasons?

I should've study psychology.. or biology..

I do not. But it does put up and interesting question. Because being sexually attracted to a diaper or other similar object really doesn't help in the sense of how sexuality is explained currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Nope. I do like both a lot, though.
    Sexually, I only like one. And it's not the diapers. Diapers are more like a hobby than a sexual thing. I enjoy them but aren't turned on by them. Which is a whole host of other weird psychological things I imagine..

Misatoismywaifu

Sexual Development to Neural Networks in the brain somehow created a "glitch" of sexual attraction where diapers got mixed in somehow.

I think it is kind of fascinating that breasts are such a wide spread sexual fantasy. Think about it, nobody nearly as much finds diapers sexually stimulating, as the amount of people who find boobs sexually stimulating. In the end though, boobs are not a sexual organ, they are specifically for taking care of babies, very similar to what diapers are for. So, why are there not as many people who are sexually stimulated by diapers. Also, if boobs are not actually a sexual object, or used for excreting waist, then why is it that men can go topless on the streets, but women can't?

Anyway, just my thoughts on that. I think in the end, sexual desires are largely developed through socialization, and personal experiences while growing up and working up to the point of puberty, but there is probably more to it then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I think it is kind of fascinating that breasts are such a wide spread sexual fantasy. Think about it, nobody nearly as much finds diapers sexually stimulating, as the amount of people who find boobs sexually stimulating. In the end though, boobs are not a sexual organ, they are specifically for taking care of babies, very similar to what diapers are for. So, why are there not as many people who are sexually stimulated by diapers. Also, if boobs are not actually a sexual object, or used for excreting waist, then why is it that men can go topless on the streets, but women can't?

Anyway, just my thoughts on that. I think in the end, sexual desires are largely developed through socialization, and personal experiences while growing up and working up to the point of puberty, but there is probably more to it then that.
    I am not attracted to breast. I do not understand myself. I am attracted to what I am attracted to. It changes as often as my favorite car or color. There are set things I am atrracted too, but occisanlly I will see something that a person of my sexual subscription would not be attracted to..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    I am not attracted to breast. I do not understand myself. I am attracted to what I am attracted to. It changes as often as my favorite car or color. There are set things I am atrracted too, but occisanlly I will see something that a person of my sexual subscription would not be attracted to..
    Well I don't mean everybody, but widely, attraction to breasts is extremely common, while attraction to diapers is not, but both are really only intended for babies, and diapers for the incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well I don't mean everybody, but widely, attraction to breasts is extremely common, while attraction to diapers is not, but both are really only intended for babies, and diapers for the incontinent.
    I never thought of it that way. Interesting way of looking at it!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    I never thought of it that way. Interesting way of looking at it!
    Oh, ok. But yes, I think it is an interesting question.