Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets emotional...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustMite

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone.

I've just finished watching the Fifteen Stone Babies documentary on YouTube. It may be worth mentioning that I've seen this documentary about two other times before, and I've had no problem.

But this time...after watching it, even during, I felt myself becoming extremely emotional. I kept thinking about how beautiful it was, what beautiful and precious beings adult babies are. Each and every one of you are beautiful and special, to me.

I flat out cried.

This hasn't been the only time I've cried at adult baby content before.

I've seen multiple adult baby videos, but it's mostly the ones where the baby is being cared for by a Mommy or Daddy that really get to me.

This crying had once gotten so out of hand that I couldn't even think about being a baby for almost two months without bawling my eyes out. I felt like I had become the literal definition of Melanie Martinez' song Crybaby! My Mommy had gotten so concerned for me, that she insisted I take a break from being AB altogether, and that lasted for about three and a half weeks.

So why all the water works? Has this kind of thing happened to anyone else here?

(I thought maybe it was from jealousy and sensitivity...but it feels like so much more than that. It's almost overwhelming.)

It is slightly overwhelming - in a good way - to feel your part of a massive unique group. bringmesunshine

I get a little emotional while watching touching moments or sad parts in movies, shows, and anime. Though it's typically never all that bad. Like I wouldn't break down into tears. The only way I would is if I was upset prior to watching it.

MustardFairy said:
Hello everyone.

I've just finished watching the Fifteen Stone Babies documentary on YouTube. It may be worth mentioning that I've seen this documentary about two other times before, and I've had no problem.

But this time...after watching it, even during, I felt myself becoming extremely emotional. I kept thinking about how beautiful it was, what beautiful and precious beings adult babies are. Each and every one of you are beautiful and special, to me.

I flat out cried.

This hasn't been the only time I've cried at adult baby content before.

I've seen multiple adult baby videos, but it's mostly the ones where the baby is being cared for by a Mommy or Daddy that really get to me.

This crying had once gotten so out of hand that I couldn't even think about being a baby for almost two months without bawling my eyes out. I felt like I had become the literal definition of Melanie Martinez' song Crybaby! My Mommy had gotten so concerned for me, that she insisted I take a break from being AB altogether, and that lasted for about three and a half weeks.

So why all the water works? Has this kind of thing happened to anyone else here?

(I thought maybe it was from jealousy and sensitivity...but it feels like so much more than that. It's almost overwhelming.)

I experienced the same emotions with this documentary.
Perhaps because it is one of the few non-judgmental looks into how we Adult Babies really are as people.

I get emotional over the great creations that talented people, if not geniuses are capable of creating. I've cried over lines in literature that have been so beautifully crafted. There are certain pieces of music that always move me. I make a point of filling my soul with the greatness of others and allow that to transport me to some different place. I've had it happen even when I've played something such as Chopin and some other composers. The music never lies nor lets me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back