Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acting childish in public

Default Acting childish in public

So have you ever acted little in public? Like bringing a stuffie to the movie theaters or other?

I've taken a pacifier to the movies and sucked my thumb there, but with some precautions, like sitting in the last row and covering my face with my jacket. I've taken a stuffed animal to the doctor/dentist/emergency room. I have Winnie-the-Pooh overalls and Blue's Clues shortalls I wear in public, and for a while carried a small Blue's Clues purse. And I like playing on playgrounds when no one's around, otherwise I limited myself to the swings.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I've taken a pacifier to the movies and sucked my thumb there, but with some precautions, like sitting in the last row and covering my face with my jacket. I've taken a stuffed animal to the doctor/dentist/emergency room. I have Winnie-the-Pooh overalls and Blue's Clues shortalls I wear in public, and for a while carried a small Blue's Clues purse. And I like playing on playgrounds when no one's around, otherwise I limited myself to the swings.
    Wish I had the courage to wear my Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortfalls in public.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Wish I had the courage to wear my Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortfalls in public.
    I'm sure being a girl probably helps me pull it off - boys aren't so lucky. :/

Being little is not about the items you have but how you express yourself, items are only a small part of it. So yep, I'm little most times when I'm out and about, items or no items. ^__^;

I took my lion stuffie to a movie just the other day as a matter of fact. He's small enough that he fits in my coat pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'm sure being a girl probably helps me pull it off - boys aren't so lucky. :/
    I know. It sucks.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I know. It sucks.
    Well, guys can pull it off, it just grabs more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    True. But it would be too much attention for me.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    I honestly don't think I could pull it off..