Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Not got much to say here since it's a 1st post, although I'm sure I'll get to know you all well!

Ask me about: Anything iPhone related, cars, motorcycles, cheese and whisky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandan1 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Not got much to say here since it's a 1st post, although I'm sure I'll get to know you all well!

Hello Dan, welcome to ADISC

OK, so I'll ask you about cheese... why cheese? is that a professional interest?

Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Welcome Dandan1! That was a short and sweet intro. What do you know about cheese?

Haha I wouldn't say 'professional' interest, but it is an interest. For starters I'm a huge fan of eating cheese, although recently I've take to cooking some weird cheesy dishes (melted Stilton in a pan, cracked an egg over the to, had it in a sandwich with crispy bacon)

Can we get back to discussing cheese now?

Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Welcome! Sorry about the troll on your thread. OP - what are your favorite diapers? Play fallout 4?

- - - Updated - - -

mmmmmm....Brie

Yes we can my good sir! I love cheese, I've been making macaroni with that lovely cheese hand made at a market near my house and some local Gouda. It is really good.

I love trying new cheese, recommend any good adventures cheeses?

Tbh I don't have a favourite, yet.

Sure do! Stopped for now though since I just bought Just Cause 3

Tbh I don't have a favourite, yet.

Sure do! Stopped for now though since I just bought Just Cause 3
    I played so much just cause 2, I ought to buy 3, is it as good? I heard they made the map size smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    I played so much just cause 2, I ought to buy 3, is it as good? I heard they made the map size smaller.
    I couldn't say, it's been a long time since I've played 2! I'm sure it'll turn out to be roughly the same game as 2 was but with more explosions.