• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman1204

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm currently trying to find a good job. I have a life outside of being a AB. Right now i'm still living with my parents and try to keep this a secret.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I found this site because of my love for diaper and my want to become a full time AB. As much as i would love to dress and act like a baby full time i can't because i still live at home and i don't want my family to find out about my interests.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well besides diapers i'm really into video game especially destiny and call of duty. I know that they are not very babyish games but thats what i like. I also like to play baseball and lacrosse with my friends. I like to hang out with friends and my girlfriend (who doesn't know about this yet).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

well this is my first AB Dl community that i have really joined so i don't really know what i'm looking for here. But i'm hoping to just find some people to talk to about this because i know know anyone in real life that likes this sort of stuff.

Welcome dman1204! That was a great intro! There are many gamers here and they don't all play "baby" games. ;) Who is your favorite baseball team?

^^^Ignore him dman. He's a troll.

Good Evening and Welcome!

I am caitianx.

I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

I used to work in the field of electronics before retiring on disability.

that's cool i hope i can meet some of them sometime. my favorite baseball team is probably the colorado rockies.

I'm an Angels fan.

Welcome, Dman. I gotta say: Mariners FTW.

SuperiorPenguin said:

:tongueout:

haha ya i like the angels but gotta love the hometown team. And a Angels game was the first MLB game i ever went to

- - - Updated - - -

SuperiorPenguin said:

just why

zipperless said:
:tongueout:

- - - Updated - - -

I like the mariners! I've been a fan since I was young. Even if they are terrible.

SuperiorPenguin said:
- - - Updated - - -

I like the mariners! I've been a fan since I was young. Even if they are terrible.

Just giving you a hard time. Every team has had their moments. I remember an Angels/Mariners 1 game playoff as they tied in the regular season. Mariners won.

ya it takes a real fan to stick around when your team isn't doing great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back