Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I ordered size 6 pampers, and an amazon selling sent me size 1's. They sent me size 6 for free and refunded the size ones, but are letting my keep both. What do I do with size one pampers?

You could donate them to a church or homeless shelter

DLMunky said:
You could donate them to a church or homeless shelter

Not a bad idea.

make a baby? better get your order in quick, there's about a 9 month back-order on them.

bambinod said:
make a baby? better order quick, there's about a 9 month back-order on them.

No, plans for that yet. A little early. I am barely an adult. I am not an adulty enough adult to raise a child.

Last edited:
You can do whatever you want.
You can give them away to a charity or someone here at ADISC.
You could sell them to someone.

If you are the type that FLOODs your diaper you could use them as liners for additional absorbency.
There are some here that double up diapers for that reason and then there are those that like the bulk for a fantasy display.

So you are free to do most anything with them except flushing down a toilet.

Amazon was generous and practical - it costs way to much to return and restock in the case of a shipping or processing error.

So congrats on winning the baby diaper lottery and you don't have to disclose anything to the government or anything further here at ADISC.

babylock1 said:
If you are the type that FLOODs your diaper you could use them as liners for additional absorbency.

That is a great idea, put the size ones in the sizes sixes!

A little off topic here...
I love Amazon for their great customer service. I'm into, legal, chemistry. So I ordered 4 sets of a 5-piece beaker set. They put all 4 boxes into a large Amazon shipping box and when I got it, one of the sets had 2 broken beakers. So I contacted Amazon though their live chat support and showed them the image of the broken beakers. They said they couldn't replace it, but they can refund my money and I reorder it and they will give me free one-day shipping while in support chat. So we did that and they sent me the new set. I asked them about what to do with the broken set, they told me to keep it as it's broken and useless and dispose of the broken pieces.

So the replacement order came in the next day, it too had a broken beaker.

Once again, I contacted them in live chat. I said this was the 2nd set that had broken during shipping. I'd like to have it replaced again. They said okay, and I asked them to put in the notes/comments for the warehouse worker to remove the beakers and wrap each one with bubble wrap and put them back into their boxes. She said okay she would put a note with the order. She also gave me a $5.00 courtesy credit for the issues.

2 days later, the package arrived with bubble wrap on the beakers and around the manufacturers box, it was wrapped in that big thick bubble wrap, the one that is like 3 inch x 5 inch or so the big air pockets. Nothing was broken this time

So I got 2 free sets minus the 3 broken beakers. My cabinet is filled with beakers now, so much that I either have to buy a new cabinet or build a cabinet system.

This wasn't Amazons fault at all. It was the manufacture for using stupidly thin card board boxes for fragile glassware. This card board is around 1/4 of the thickness of an American penny, yeah stupidly thin, with no bubble wrap, paper wrap or anything.

And that's why I love Amazon and their Prime membership.

Note, I am not affiliated with Amazon in any way, shape or form. These are of my own opinion by actual true experiences. Amazon has not paid me to write this or anything good about Amazon. :laugh:

Anyway, back on topic.

Yeah, if you don't use them, I would donate to a church or to a charity. Either could use them.

FluffyMastiff said:
A little off topic here...
I love Amazon for their great customer service. I'm into, legal, chemistry. So I ordered 4 sets of a 5-piece beaker set. They put all 4 boxes into a large Amazon shipping box and when I got it, one of the sets had 2 broken beakers. So I contacted Amazon though their live chat support and showed them the image of the broken beakers. They said they couldn't replace it, but they can refund my money and I reorder it and they will give me free one-day shipping while in support chat. So we did that and they sent me the new set. I asked them about what to do with the broken set, they told me to keep it as it's broken and useless and dispose of the broken pieces.

So the replacement order came in the next day, it too had a broken beaker.

Once again, I contacted them in live chat. I said this was the 2nd set that had broken during shipping. I'd like to have it replaced again. They said okay, and I asked them to put in the notes/comments for the warehouse worker to remove the beakers and wrap each one with bubble wrap and put them back into their boxes. She said okay she would put a note with the order. She also gave me a $5.00 courtesy credit for the issues.

2 days later, the package arrived with bubble wrap on the beakers and around the manufacturers box, it was wrapped in that big thick bubble wrap, the one that is like 3 inch x 5 inch or so the big air pockets. Nothing was broken this time

So I got 2 free sets minus the 3 broken beakers. My cabinet is filled with beakers now, so much that I either have to buy a new cabinet or build a cabinet system.

This wasn't Amazons fault at all. It was the manufacture for using stupidly thin card board boxes for fragile glassware. This card board is around 1/4 of the thickness of an American penny, yeah stupidly thin, with no bubble wrap, paper wrap or anything.

And that's why I love Amazon and their Prime membership.

Note, I am not affiliated with Amazon in any way, shape or form. These are of my own opinion by actual true experiences. Amazon has not paid me to write this or anything good about Amazon. :laugh:

Anyway, back on topic.

Yeah, if you don't use them, I would donate to a church or to a charity. Either could use them.

Amazon is great!! :)

JonahAkbar said:
Do you have anything positive to say, or do you just like to criticize other people!??
I'm positive you're a spammer/troll, and I'm positive I love criticizing spammers. Good night.

babybobby said:
I'm positive you're a spammer/troll, and I'm positive I love criticizing spammers. Good night.

He's gone now, I hope they IP banned him.

SuperiorPenguin said:
He's gone now, I hope they IP banned him.
yep. Watched the new member intro thread go down. Hehe. Well done

babybobby said:
yep. Watched the new member intro thread go down. Hehe. Well done

Thank you! I thought it was pretty funny.

SuperiorPenguin said:
What do I do with size one pampers?
I like the "donate" option. I've had babies in size 1 diapers, and I have a hard time believing they'd be effective as stuffers/boosters. They're just so small! If you have some smallish dolls or plushies, and your living situation permits, maybe you could diaper them in your size 1s? It's a stretch--in several ways!

Cottontail said:
I like the "donate" option. I've had babies in size 1 diapers, and I have a hard time believing they'd be effective as stuffers/boosters. They're just so small! If you have some smallish dolls or plushies, and your living situation permits, maybe you could diaper them in your size 1s? It's a stretch--in several ways!

I could donate them. I do have a host of plushies I could diaper, seeing as I do live alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back