Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with these?

Default What to do with these?

I ordered size 6 pampers, and an amazon selling sent me size 1's. They sent me size 6 for free and refunded the size ones, but are letting my keep both. What do I do with size one pampers?

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    You could donate them to a church or homeless shelter
    Not a bad idea.

make a baby? better get your order in quick, there's about a 9 month back-order on them.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    make a baby? better order quick, there's about a 9 month back-order on them.
    No, plans for that yet. A little early. I am barely an adult. I am not an adulty enough adult to raise a child.
    Last edited by AlexTurnerIII; 29-Dec-2015 at 02:30.

You can do whatever you want.
    You can give them away to a charity or someone here at ADISC.
    You could sell them to someone.

If you are the type that FLOODs your diaper you could use them as liners for additional absorbency.
    There are some here that double up diapers for that reason and then there are those that like the bulk for a fantasy display.

So you are free to do most anything with them except flushing down a toilet.

Amazon was generous and practical - it costs way to much to return and restock in the case of a shipping or processing error.

So congrats on winning the baby diaper lottery and you don't have to disclose anything to the government or anything further here at ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    If you are the type that FLOODs your diaper you could use them as liners for additional absorbency.
    That is a great idea, put the size ones in the sizes sixes!

A little off topic here...

Anyway, back on topic.

Yeah, if you don't use them, I would donate to a church or to a charity. Either could use them.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    A little off topic here...

Anyway, back on topic.

Yeah, if you don't use them, I would donate to a church or to a charity. Either could use them.
    Amazon is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonahAkbar View Post
    Do you have anything positive to say, or do you just like to criticize other people!??
    I'm positive you're a spammer/troll, and I'm positive I love criticizing spammers. Good night.