Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Guess i gonna say hello here. yes i am cheating a little bit

1) Hello! Who are you?

Greetings, i am gift, going to study Media and Communication Design in the new year, quite shy (so this coming to these forums has been on my mind for a while) and overall also a happy person.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well what else would i be interested here? i will be honest i had yet no chance to buy any diapers or AB/DL stuff.
    but i have a few friends been into it which i have been talking for a while with and so on. my interest in, at least trying it out, has grown, so i am quite new to this. but will once i have the chance for it to try it out.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Guess one of my biggest interests are video games and anime, other than that i like all kinds of sports and watching a lot of that. Also i draw stuff, have a small not very well know little Tumblr site mostly filled with "My little Pony" fan stuff and drawings from me. other than that, i like to hang out with friends and just talk.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I am mostly looking for people to talk with, maybe finding like minded new friends and contacts and getting more comfortable with this special interest i guess.

So that's it for now.

Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! That's not cheating at all! This is exactly the kind of intro we like to see! Welcome to the site! I guess what sticks out in your intro is the MLP fan stuff. Lots of fans here (not me). And you have friends that you know are AB/DL? Are they members here, too? If not, bring this site up to them. The more the merrier here!

thanks for the welcoming, and no i don't think any of them are here, also yes i noticed there are several mlp fans here
    well, i hope i won't be too quiet here.

Quote Originally Posted by gift View Post
    We like participation, but you can be as quiet or noisy here as you want to be. My philosophy is it's better to be quiet sometimes so you can listen better.

thanks for the welcoming, and no i don't think any of them are here, also yes i noticed there are several mlp fans here
    What is MLP? Oh! And welcome!

MLP stands for My little Pony. and thanks, yes i am more of an listener really

MLP stands for My little Pony. and thanks, yes i am more of an listener really
    I sse Never knew that.