Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cost of diapers

Default Cost of diapers

So it's nearing the end of the year and I been doing some recalculations on how much spend on just diapers for my incontinence and stuff.
    I wear them pretty much 24/7 cause of leakage and they give me some emotional comfort.
    I order ~3 cases of Northshorecare supreme and 2-3 cases of northshore supreme lites (45 per case) every 3.5 months (just over 100 days) costing about $345 after shipping and handling. So annually I spend about $1100 on diapers.

How much do you guys spend on diapers? Especially 24/7 and other incontinent folks?

I am not incontinent so I dont have to wear 24 hours a day. But... if I had to guess... I probably spend around $300-$400 a year.

I've spent $180 on diapers this year.

Non incontinent. I do not spend much in all honesty as I only wear a couple times a month. Maybe about 40, or $60 USD per annum.

I wear 24/7 for IC. My disposable cost is $507.00 a year. The rest of the time I'm in cloth and PUL panties.
    Haven't replaced any cloth ones in 2 years and PUL panties in over a year. My monthly cost for powder and
    and detergent averages around $14.00 a month.

IIRC it was going to be a bit over GBP 2k for everything last year, if I had kept up the 24/7 throughout, but in the end I only did about 9 months so pro rata around GBP 1600. That includes nappies, wipes, plastic pants and accessories, i.e. everything required to be completely toilet-free, and was based on buying a few cases at a time. Maybe it could have been shaved down a little but due to my fairly demanding work environment and routine, I can only use disposables and can't take chances with cheap brands, plus I like to change frequently. When I say 24/7, that's probably an average of 23.75/7, as there are moments when I can't wear / use the nappy due to work activities.

Quote Originally Posted by JonahAkbar View Post
    My work explores the relationship between consumerist fetishism and romance tourism.
    With influences as diverse as Machiavelli and Roy Lichtenstein, new tensions are generated from both constructed and discovered meanings.
    Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of the mind. What starts out as contemplation soon becomes debased into a manifesto of distress, leaving only a sense of unreality and the inevitability of a new reality.
    As spatial replicas become clarified through frantic and critical practice, the viewer is left with a testament to the inaccuracies of our future.
    I, for one, am very glad you chose to share that with us.

I only started about 5 or 6 months ago, but I've spent ~$400 on diapers/pull-ups.

I wear every night and occasionally the few more for an all day too, mostly disposables but I use my cloth diapers as well, my yearly costs run around $400.00.