Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erection in the way

Default Erection in the way

im not trying to be inappropriate or anything, but ive noticed that its really hard to enjoy diapers if im constantly getting erections every time i move. Also, it gets difficult to wet them because i instantly get an erection as im about to pee. I just started wearing diapers a few days ago, so i was wondering if anyone has the same problem, or if this will stop after i use diapers for a while.

I am sexually attracted to diapers, however i like the comfort and security they provide, so most of the time i dont want an erection

Quote Originally Posted by paciboy View Post
    im not trying to be inappropriate or anything, but ive noticed that its really hard to enjoy diapers if im constantly getting erections every time i move. Also, it gets difficult to wet them because i instantly get an erection as im about to pee. I just started wearing diapers a few days ago, so i was wondering if anyone has the same problem, or if this will stop after i use diapers for a while.

I am sexually attracted to diapers, however i like the comfort and security they provide, so most of the time i dont want an erection
    I know we've had threads like this before; the consensus seemed to be that as you get more used to the feeling of being diapered / the act of diapering, your erection won't be so prone to spring up before/during the process. That's how it has worked for me, too.

While I cannot give hard-and-fast numbers insofar as the length of time it'll take, the sooner you can train yourself to realize that, while diapers are hot, this is normal and ho-hum, the sooner you'll be able to diaper yourself and use them. Granted, you'll still get an erection during the process - if you wear overnight and are normal, you'll get erections during the night - but it'll be less distracting and you'll be able to get down to business soon enough.

I was annoyed by it as well for the longest time, so I ultimately ended up lobbing off my cash and prizes with a machete.

Err... Seriously though, enjoy the fact that diapers are still extremely stimulating to you. For most, the "instant hardon" subsides with regular diaper wearing. I guess you'll just have to wear more often to "fix" your problem.

I find that if I *really* need to pee, and have a full bladder, I'm much less prone to getting an erection. So you could try that until you get used to wearing.

Or get a little drunk, as that can help too, but that might not be feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by paciboy View Post
    This will ebb in time as you wear them more and more. Just like almost all stimuli you will get used to it and 'your appendage' will settle down.

First... Enjoy it You're young . Second, like most others have said...this won't always be a problem. Just put the diaper on, and wear it for as long as you can, eventually you'll either calm down or blow your stack (so to speak). If you can blow your stack in the diaper and don't feel bad about wearing it for a while afterwards...you'll be better able to wet it. If you have a problem wearing it after you've done that...you could always try "relieving the pressure" before you put the diaper on. (If you get my meaning ).

-Gus

If i have a persistent erection i meditate to make it go down