Betterdry diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried the new betterdry diapers yet? They look nice. I'm intrigued as to what plastic backing is like.

Hopefully Tuesday if they come

parcelboy2 said:
Hopefully Tuesday if they come

Keep us informed. :educate:

Yes if you could give us review, I'm going to order some this week seen some new pictures and they look good.

I will show some pictures with then side by side with a old type crinklz and a Abu space

These are now made in Germany so they don't have to worry about shipping costs and the production will be a lot better so less chance of being out of stock.
That's what I was told by the owner when I asked about their new diaper.

wow yes those do look just like confidry 247's

15 cents apiece.... wow. oh, minimum quantity: (1) 20ft shipping container! (I wonder how many diapers that is?)

They're here I'll post pics later

Hi parcelboy 2 can you tell me your initial thoughts on them? What is the plastic backing like? Are they crinkley?
Are they quite similar to the Dry 24 7's.
Sorry for the load of questions, I've just ordered 4 packs.
If they are like the 24 7 diapers I'm going to be happy!

Very similar to Abena L4 in size and feel and kolibrii combslip
See my other thread for pics

Hi thanks for the mini review, can you tell me if they have a good crinkle?

There's a crinkle there not the loudest but they do crinkle

I'm slightly disappointed with the design for just one reason: NO Landing Strip. :(
When a nappy leaks, it's usually from the gap around your left or right buttock where the nappy isn't tight enough. In order to get a tight fit, you need to be able to place the 'lower' Sticky Tabs as far across as possible so they lock the back leg guards TIGHT! You can't do this if you are limited to attaching the tabs to the outer plastic (PE backing) which is deliberately made soft & thus stretches & rips.

The ABU Space Nappy has this perfected & you can get a really tight comfortable fit. But in all honesty, it's not fair comparing ANY product to the ABU Space! LOL

We've all tried cheap nappies which attach to the legs or end up causing a Gel breach etc. And it's always the premium products that seem to have a strong (crinkly!) front plastic strip. So am I under the impression that this is not a premium product like their Comficare counterpart anymore?

Other than that it looks good though. I've never tried a 24/7.

Travis. <3

Travis9800 said:
I'm slightly disappointed with the design for just one reason: NO Landing Strip. :(
When a nappy leaks, it's usually from the gap around your left or right buttock where the nappy isn't tight enough. In order to get a tight fit, you need to be able to place the 'lower' Sticky Tabs as far across as possible so they lock the back leg guards TIGHT! You can't do this if you are limited to attaching the tabs to the outer plastic (PE backing) which is deliberately made soft & thus stretches & rips.

The ABU Space Nappy has this perfected & you can get a really tight comfortable fit. But in all honesty, it's not fair comparing ANY product to the ABU Space! LOL

We've all tried cheap nappies which attach to the legs or end up causing a Gel breach etc. And it's always the premium products that seem to have a strong (crinkly!) front plastic strip. So am I under the impression that this is not a premium product like their Comficare counterpart anymore?

Other than that it looks good though. I've never tried a 24/7.

Travis. <3

Is this why i cherish and love front landing strip diapers so much? i never thought of it that way, but i always find my self going back to the more expensive diapers with this front piece.

- also Travis. <3

I don't worry that they don't have a landing strip, I bought x6 75mm clear packing tape from Amazon for only £10 and I just make my own, just as good as what they put on the diapers anyway. I've never had no problems with tapes not sticking since. Problem solved.

Waddlebum said:
I don't worry that they don't have a landing strip, I bought x6 75mm clear packing tape from Amazon for only £10 and I just make my own, just as good as what they put on the diapers anyway. I've never had no problems with tapes not sticking since. Problem solved.

Good tip will have to try

parcelboy2 said:
Good tip will have to try

Works a treat diaper a lot tighter on first tape up and only had to adjust 1 tape

Glad it helped.

bambinod said:
wow yes those do look just like confidry 247's

15 cents apiece.... wow. oh, minimum quantity: (1) 20ft shipping container! (I wonder how many diapers that is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back