Thread: princess panties

Default princess panties

i am looking for some size 8 princess panties for my baby girl she has been a really good girl so to reward her i was trying to find Disney print panties or something special like this in a brief cut pantie for her maybe she can keep them dry "giggle giggle"

Silly Sissy it is as easy to find as your fingers on the key board.
    Go to Ebay and SEARCH - Princess panties or Disney Princess panties.

Now down boy !
    YES !
    Exciting !
    All those pretties !
    I am sure that that baby girl will appreciate that something special you have picked out with loving care !

Ebay yes but wrong size and wrong cut of panties LOL best we saw was size 6 or 7 not size 8

Do u have primark or bhs/debenhams where u live? I always get such cute cotton panties from those places and its not expensive at all if you get multi pack u can see all the different shape/styles but you prob just want a normal full brief or mini brief shape wise but in primark they have lots of designs or even in george at asda....then u can go to self service check out maybe? If the size is size 8 uk size then age 12-13 yrs might come up small but age 14-15yrs will fit just fine for size 8.
    I buy so many nice girly things from bhs school section they hav frill socks and scrunchies that match if u r looking for size 8 stuff u will b lucky because the kids sizes go up to quite big these days.

- - - Updated - - -

I went looking online to see how easy it is to find but i guess the sizeing makes it tricky...i ended up finding this crazy pretty dress tho lol
    I typed in princess pants and it gave me princess dresses ooooowwwww the temptation!!!! haha