Thread: Want to connect with like minded people

Cool Want to connect with like minded people

I have been an ABDL for some time, and I enjoy it so much. I have been looking at some of the threads on this site for a while and I decided to make an account. I love regressing and just losing control SO much and just releasing my bodily functions and feeling secure that my diaper will take care of it. It feels so comforting... I just wanted to say hello!

Welcome babysittee! We're glad you're here! Nothing beats that secure diaper feeling! But we are so much more here than diapees. What are some of your other interests and hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by babysittee View Post
    I have been an ABDL for some time, and I enjoy it so much. I have been looking at some of the threads on this site for a while and I decided to make an account. I love regressing and just losing control SO much and just releasing my bodily functions and feeling secure that my diaper will take care of it. It feels so comforting... I just wanted to say hello!

Well... Hello there, babysittee!

I'm glad that you decided to join us here at ADISC!

While your lustre for some of your particular interests in diaper-accouterments is quite understandable - I wonder too...

You mention in your profile: photography, cooking, music...

Have you some particular interests of each, that you may wish to share?

For instance, I'm not a photog by any measurable means though, I do find a particular interest in snapping (hopefully) candid snaps of people - and my living-plushie-dog ... though too, I enjoy capturing some natural landscape beauty too...

...what about you?

Now then, if you're into cooking... perhaps a shameless plug for my friend egor's - ADISC "Foodie" group, may be of interest to you as well...

Finally, on to the music... could you please, narrow that down for us a bit (or, do you like it all?) I see that you have some familiarity with Viola... Might I tempt you some Yuri Bashmet - Brahms: Sonata No. 2, Op.?

Best wishes and, some pointers to help you get around ADISC...

Sincerely,
    -Marka
    Last edited by Marka; 27-Dec-2015 at 18:59.

Oh I love myself some Brahms. I've played a lot of Brahms, though my favorite composers are Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Debussy, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Barber. Though I also absolutely adore Aaron Copland and Erich Korngold. I play piano by the way (and actually have a degree in music).
    As far as photography, I'm with you, I like candid snaps of people, and also non-candid studio portraits.

That's a good list of composers. I played Prokofiev last time I was in a symphony, lots of fun.

Also, welcome to ADISC! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by babysittee View Post
    Oh I love myself some Brahms. I've played a lot of Brahms, though my favorite composers are Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Debussy, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Barber. Though I also absolutely adore Aaron Copland and Erich Korngold. I play piano by the way (and actually have a degree in music).
    As far as photography, I'm with you, I like candid snaps of people, and also non-candid studio portraits.
    Hello from another musician. I'm a church musician with my degree in organ performance. I also play some Brahms, but his last organ chorals. What Brahms do you play, if I may ask? On piano I enjoy playing Chopin and I"m presently working on some of his Nocturnes.

I've played some Intermezzos on piano and several of his symphonies, and one of his quartets, and a bunch of other stuff too. I love playing Chopin too