• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey all. I am very shy (and have social anxiety disorder), and I've just been reading and not talking. But hello to all and maybe I can try to talk a bit more. Anyone who is familiar with My Little Pony can just read my posts in Fluttershy's voice. :laugh:

Sunshy said:
Hey all. I am very shy (and have social anxiety disorder), and I've just been reading and not talking. But hello to all and maybe I can try to talk a bit more.

Hello sunshy, please do talk a bit more if you feel like you have something to say - I promise that the horrible consequences of talking you are imagining almost certainly wont happen ;-) (I've had experiences with anxiety too...)

Anyone who is familiar with My Little Pony can just read my posts in Fluttershy's voice. :laugh:

Will do - most of my posts should probably be read in Rarity's voice, but I don't know how many people round here realise that ;-)

What else do you like apart from not talking and My Little Pony? (I love both those things...)

Did it snow in Utah this Christmas?

Reactions: Marka
Heelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back