Thread: Size differences (baby diapers)

Default Size differences (baby diapers)

Yeah, yeah, THEY DON'T FIT PROPERURLY BLAH BLAH. For those of you who do enjoy the baby diaps over the adult ones, I was curious as to how Luvs 6 stacked up to Baby Dry 6? There's a sale for a mega pack, 40 for 10$, so I was wondering if they were the same size/stretchability as Baby Dry?

The Luvs are better than the Pampers in my opinion.

Are they as big or bigger as the Baby Dry 6s? Thanks for the info.

If I remember correctly, they are the same size.

They're pretty similar. I tried both Luvs, but only Cruisers. Never Baby-Dry. Both would work fantastic as a stuffer. But, they're good on their own as well.

--The Silent Assassin--

33" on the waist and I can fit into a single size 6 Luvs diaper! w00t on my part I suppose. It's tight, and sometimes the tabs break off, but otherwise it's a very good baby diaper.

I'm not sure about the pampers, as I had a pack of size 5 baby-dry that I would wear. Not one at a time mind you, as that statement would be outlandish of me to say. Rather I found it was easy, though not as enjoyable as a single diaper could be, to put them end to end and wear them.

As for cruisers size 6, I'm close to getting a pack, though someone should warn me if this is a foolhardy move, don't want to be wasting my diaper fund now do I :two cents:

Don't get the new Cruiser size 6, Milla. They shrunk all of the cruisers down after size 7 came along in order to make it seem like their was a difference between old Size 6 and new Size 7. I'd stick with B-Dry 6.

Anyway, I checked, and they have a new version out. Parents seem to hate it. Overly leaky, paper-thin. I'm reconsidering...