Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Omorashi

Japanese word meaning "to wet oneself". A paraphilia involving urinating on oneself but also arousal brought on by having a full bladder, by causing someone to develop a full bladder, or by witnessing someone with a full bladder "relieve" themselves.

- Urban dictionary.

Opinions, thoughts? I think it's quite fun myself xD

Edit: When I said "It's quite fun" I didn't wish to suggest that I actually practice it outside of diapers. Too messy!

Last edited:
It is fun. But I use the bathtub. I enjoy seeing the "desperation" videos (women) on the net, especially the panties and jeans.

xD Sounds it!

Yeah, I got a thing for pee outside of diapers too, particularly peeing outside. I'll wet my pants or underwear once in a blue moon, usually standing in my bathtub before a shower.

Omorashi is fun. Not exactly all that hard to clean up in my opinion. Just don't pee on the carpet. XD Course if you have one of those carpet cleaner vacuum things ... guess it wouldn't matter.

The Japanese word for diaper is "omutsu". So omorashi omutsu loosely translates into "to wet oneself in a diaper"; or concisely "diaper fetish".

I got started by pants wetting when I was in junior high. I still like it but don't have a lot of opportunities to engage.

dogboy said:
I got started by pants wetting when I was in junior high. I still like it but don't have a lot of opportunities to engage.

I started in high school.

I like to keep it inside my diaper :)

I was a bed wetter growing up, but I think what really got me started was peeing in my swimsuit with my brother since we were very young.
I wouldn't say it was so much encouraged, but accepted, and even occasionally endorsed that we wet our bathing suits while playing under the hose or at the beach.
Looking back, we indulged in what would be termed omorashi play in adults. We had holding contests, played games where we would wet our pants pretending we were at school, and have no problem with walking around in our wet shorts or speedos. This probably happened until I was about 10 or so.

I count myself as an omorashi fan.

as long as you stay away to things that not hard to clean then it is okay.

I have found sex is better with a full bladder. I think it has to do with the bladder pushing on the prostate.

CosmicFidelity said:
Anyone else love Omutsu Omorashi? I love that moment where you start sweating, you can't think of anything except fighting the urge to wet your diaper and then start spurting uncontrollably for the next few minutes before it's all over? Love it.

I much prefer non diapered. It's a whole lot more visual and urgent.

CosmicFidelity said:
Anyone else love Omutsu Omorashi? I love that moment where you start sweating, you can't think of anything except fighting the urge to wet your diaper and then start spurting uncontrollably for the next few minutes before it's all over? Love it.

I've never, personally managed to have an accident from desperation. My desire to intentionally pee to stop the agony of it always sets in before my body physically gives up and wets. But yes, I have tried several times to hit that point of desperation and I do love it. It's one of my favorite things in stories too. I, personally prefer diapers to just desperation with regular clothes, but both can be fun.

ArchieRoni said:
I've never, personally managed to have an accident from desperation. My desire to intentionally pee to stop the agony of it always sets in before my body physically gives up and wets. But yes, I have tried several times to hit that point of desperation and I do love it. It's one of my favorite things in stories too. I, personally prefer diapers to just desperation with regular clothes, but both can be fun.

I know exactly what you mean about the agony lol. It makes it so hard to concentrate on anything too. So you end up just bouncing around trying to occupy yourself but it just doesn't work. I typically give in long before it actually becomes an accident. Though, I have had actual accidents before, but it's really hard to do it intentionally.

I haven't really tried that much, but I can't really make myself desperate enough to have an accident. One time I drank normally and held for about nine hours, but was never really desperate or in pain. The experience didn't interest me that much (except for at the end when I peed outside for the first time :p), and I never repeated it. Sometimes I'll feel a sense of urgency if I need to go and am about to take a shower or am in the shower (I pee in there), but that's about as close as I get.

However, I have had experiences where I had to go so badly it hurt, and I don't find that enjoyable. Like one time when I was 15 I had to have an ultrasound on my ovaries. You have to drink a lot to have a full bladder beforehand. It wasn't fun, especially when they pressed the wand thing on my stomach. >_<

Yesterday I had to go really bad. I was in my truck and not near any bathrooms. Many of the nearby fast food places lock their bathrooms due to homeless people abusing them. I wound up going to a Starbucks 3 miles away. The friggin parking lot was full! I parked in a nearby lot and barely made it. I wouldn't call it fun but I sure wished I had some sort of padding on.

zipperless said:
Yesterday I had to go really bad. I was in my truck and not near any bathrooms. Many of the nearby fast food places lock their bathrooms due to homeless people abusing them. I wound up going to a Starbucks 3 miles away. The friggin parking lot was full! I parked in a nearby lot and barely made it. I wouldn't call it fun but I sure wished I had some sort of padding on.

What exactly do you mean they lock the bathrooms? You have to ask for a key, or you have to buy something before they give it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back