Diapered at the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I'm wanting to go see The Force Awakens this weekend. Obviously, I really don't want to have to get up to go pee in the middle of it. So I ordered a sample pack of Biancos (my current stock is Bellisimos) so I can have something that won't be obvious and won't make me waddle like crazy. Tried the first one last night, and it held way more than I'd ever need it for. Who else has suited up when they go to the movies?

I've done it for two occasions.
First: Seeing a horror film back in the day, unsure on which, but as I recalled that diaper certainly saved both the seat and my reputation.
Second: Saw the Lion King performance in Chicago and sitting for so long after two cups of coco don't mix well. Luckily none of my siblings or parents noticed anything.

I have done this as well I watched a movie and was wearing a bellissmo I should have used another diaper lol

I also have done this, as I don't want to miss anything, I wore NrothShore supreme without any problems.

I did it last month - it was my first time wearing a real premium tape-on in public, my first time in public in an adult diaper and wearing regular pants instead of overalls/shortalls, and also my first public wetting. (I however waited until the end of the movie to use it.)

I have, but never anything as thick as biancos. When I go to the movies I go with friends or my family so I use something conspicuous.

I believe have have done this on several occasions actually. But then again .. when I have diapers, I tend to wear them everywhere.

Is it really that common a problem not to be able to sit for two hours without peeing? That might sound sort of accusatory but that's not what I mean. I'm curious if it's that widespread. Is it because you're getting huge drinks? I'm ambivalent about wearing diapers to the movies. It's very rare that I'd need to go while watching but if I'm already wearing or it's some kind of group outing (peer pressure, man!), I'll put one on.

Trevor said:
Is it really that common a problem not to be able to sit for two hours without peeing? That might sound sort of accusatory but that's not what I mean. I'm curious if it's that widespread. Is it because you're getting huge drinks? I'm ambivalent about wearing diapers to the movies. It's very rare that I'd need to go while watching but if I'm already wearing or it's some kind of group outing (peer pressure, man!), I'll put one on.

I can usually sit through a movie at the theater without a bathroom break, but I just smuggle in my own drinks and snacks - the huge drinks are probably part of the problem for some people, especially if it's a really long movie.

That being said though, I've kinda noticed that I need to pee more while sitting, such as on car rides, and will pretty much always need to go by the end of the movie.

Trevor said:

Not really for me, but I rarely go to the movies without wearing anyway. I think it all goes back to that showing of The Dark Knight I had to rush out of right smack dab in the middle of a suspenseful scene.

Not much of a wearer-outer but halfway through TFA (Great Movie) I was regretting not thinking about it. Put it to the back of my mind and held on through the last third f the movie.

As soon as the credits appeared, I ran for my life and dignity :D

Trevor said:

For me ... it can be. The issue is, I typically drink a ton while at the movies. Largest usually. By the end of the movie, sometimes I can get up and all of a sudden feel the pressure of a full bladder. I have mentioned this previously though, that the sensation for me of having to go is a bit of an issue. I can at times not feel like I have to go at all till my bladder is nearly full.

So .. would need to rush to the bathroom after a movie. Though sometimes I can still make it home. Overall, I just find it's more convenient to be diapered.

Don't even get me started if I drank a lot before the movie too. XD

Long car rides are worse, I absolutely must be diapered because I have wet myself in the car while on the road. It wasn't a full bladder leak but the seat was pretty wet, and as soon as we stopped at a pitstop and I got out it hurt so bad, could not even make it a few steps.

Two hours is generally not an issue for me to wait. But like others have indicated, if I'm pushing down a bunch of pop in that period it's a foregone conclusion that I'll need to pee within an hour or two.

I like wearing diapers to the theatre for more than that though. I like to wear them in public in general! And in the theatre it seems like a place where because of the dim lights, they're even less likely to be noticed than in other situations

I went diapered to Star Wars yesterday and it was great. I could have wet but I challenged myself not to. It's a little over 2 hours long.

I think going to movies with a diaper is a great. Why not go in comfort?

I go diapered also. I have OAB, drink nothing at all, and its hard to sit thru a movie.
I usually wet as soon as I stand up.I find that I go to the bathroom almost hourly.

Well, someone at the theatre I just went to will have some extra work. Saw the new Star Wars (I do not advise seeing it), and when I stood up, I noticed my pants felt wet; because they were... I really need to get more supplies.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Well, someone at the theatre I just went to will have some extra work. Saw the new Star Wars (I do not advise seeing it), and when I stood up, I noticed my pants felt wet; because they were... I really need to get more supplies.

As far as I have heard, most people liked it.

Eh, it is more of a warning for those who follow the extended lore of the Star War series set forth via the comic series.

Tried once. Usually go to toillet before start of movie. 2-3 hours is not a problem. Long drive on highway can be much more demanding

I think I'd just... feel myself... too much if I wore a diaper to a movie. I have no idea if I could ever control myself in public with a diaper XD

But there was this one time I went to the movie theater with a couple friends (I think it was Avengers 2) and I was seated next to one of my friends who knows about both my bedwetting and my DL stuff (rest of the group didn't). I started to doze off during the boring non action scene and he just kinda smacked me awake in a very loving way. I brought it up later that night, asking him why he did that and he said "well, I didn't want you to miss any of the movie... and I really didn't want to get peed on"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back