Diapered at the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone padded while going to the theater. I found it somewhat had to "let go" sitting and surrounded by a bunch of people. But, I eventually got it. Definitely beats going up in the middle of the movie to go to the potty

I do it all the time, I have a hyperactive bladder so either I wear one, either I have to go before the film,in the middle of a film and probably at the end. Really annoying so I wear a diaper and everything goes better. I don't mind wearing a good quality diaper out in public since I don't wear tight jeans..... Plus jackets cover your butt area plus NO ONE out there is looking for diapered butts. Diapers have improved the quality of my life
Merry Christmas to all

Trevor said:
Is it really that common a problem not to be able to sit for two hours without peeing?
I have a pretty normal bladder and I still find myself having to go in the middle of movies, even if I don't eat or drink anything several hours prior and pee just before the movie starts. It's apparently common enough to have an entry in urbandictionary and be referenced at collegehumor: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=movie+bladder http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6848511/10-secret-body-parts-you-didnt-know-you-had

brabbit1987 said:
As far as I have heard, most people liked it.
People liked it because to admit it was mediocre would be to admit that they spent the last year or two being hyped for no reason :p There's a thread reviewing TFA in off-topic.

irnub said:
People liked it because to admit it was mediocre would be to admit that they spent the last year or two being hyped for no reason :p There's a thread reviewing TFA in off-topic.

That excuse makes no sense considering it's not like people claimed to like the past movies.

brabbit1987 said:
As far as I have heard, most people liked it.

I will say, I strongly hate jj abrams for the atrocities he committed against Star Trek, but thank goodness he did not hurt Star Wars, I did like the movie, and when I went to see it I was sure I was going to hate it, only went because some one else paid for the ticket for me, but to my shock I liked it.

I will also say I did wear a diaper, but for the life of me I can not wet my diaper when I am out, I did end up having to go to the pottie half way though the movie as I just could not wet myself and the pain was building.

KimbaStarshine said:
I can usually sit through a movie at the theater without a bathroom break, but I just smuggle in my own drinks and snacks - the huge drinks are probably part of the problem for some people, especially if it's a really long movie.

That being said though, I've kinda noticed that I need to pee more while sitting, such as on car rides, and will pretty much always need to go by the end of the movie.

reval said:
Not really for me, but I rarely go to the movies without wearing anyway. I think it all goes back to that showing of The Dark Knight I had to rush out of right smack dab in the middle of a suspenseful scene.

brabbit1987 said:
For me ... it can be. The issue is, I typically drink a ton while at the movies. Largest usually. By the end of the movie, sometimes I can get up and all of a sudden feel the pressure of a full bladder. I have mentioned this previously though, that the sensation for me of having to go is a bit of an issue. I can at times not feel like I have to go at all till my bladder is nearly full.

So .. would need to rush to the bathroom after a movie. Though sometimes I can still make it home. Overall, I just find it's more convenient to be diapered.

Don't even get me started if I drank a lot before the movie too. XD

Long car rides are worse, I absolutely must be diapered because I have wet myself in the car while on the road. It wasn't a full bladder leak but the seat was pretty wet, and as soon as we stopped at a pitstop and I got out it hurt so bad, could not even make it a few steps.

irnub said:
I have a pretty normal bladder and I still find myself having to go in the middle of movies, even if I don't eat or drink anything several hours prior and pee just before the movie starts. It's apparently common enough to have an entry in urbandictionary and be referenced at collegehumor: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=movie+bladder http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6848511/10-secret-body-parts-you-didnt-know-you-had

Thanks for the feedback on that. Could be I'm the unusual one, although it also applies to my friends growing up. I think I've needed to get up one time in my life in a movie in a theater, not counting the marathon sessions that had intermissions. Watching movies at home is different because they run on a different clock but it's still fairly unusual to need to pause for that purpose. I'm more likely to pause to get a snack.

Trevor said:
Thanks for the feedback on that. Could be I'm the unusual one, although it also applies to my friends growing up. I think I've needed to get up one time in my life in a movie in a theater, not counting the marathon sessions that had intermissions. Watching movies at home is different because they run on a different clock but it's still fairly unusual to need to pause for that purpose. I'm more likely to pause to get a snack.

Ya.. personally, I don't get up during movies either. Never have, but still wear a diaper because I rather not take the chance of wetting myself at the movie theater as I am leaving XD rofl.

Trevor said:
Is it really that common a problem not to be able to sit for two hours without peeing?

Common? I can't say. For me? Yes it's nearly impossible to make it past 1 hour. I could if I really restricted fluids ahead and got nothing to drink at the theater. I don't want to be that thirsty though.

To answer the OP, yes, I have made it my policy to always wear to movies and it would be something thick like Northshore Supreme or ABU Space/Simple.

i do this all the time ..nice thick diaper and i get to enjoy the movie and be happy

I have to pee at least once every hour. In the mornings it's usually about twice every hour. I rarely go to the movies, but if I do I need to wear a diaper to keep from missing some of the movie.

While I do usually have to go to the bathroom during a movie if I'd had any soda during the previews or immediately beforehand, I tend to wear the diaper more for relaxation than for practicality. If I feel the need to go, I go, but the diaper is being wore more for the soft cushion it provides than the mobile bathroom it allows me.

NovaDL said:
Well, I'm wanting to go see The Force Awakens this weekend. Obviously, I really don't want to have to get up to go pee in the middle of it. So I ordered a sample pack of Biancos (my current stock is Bellisimos) so I can have something that won't be obvious and won't make me waddle like crazy. Tried the first one last night, and it held way more than I'd ever need it for. Who else has suited up when they go to the movies?

I saw The Force Awakens with a friend while wearing a Bellissimo! Normally I would wear something less bulky but after the movie I had lots of Christmas shopping to do so I knew it would be a long time before I returned home. My friend and I even had lunch after the movie, Chinese (with hot tea). I told him about my DL side a long time ago so don't care if he realizes I am wearing a diaper.

I wore to Star Wars without my friends knowing. Normally I dont wear to the movies but since it was opening night and i went to the bar earlier i decided to have some protection just in case since its a long movie and did not wanna miss a single moment. It was a Dry 24/7 and I made it through the movie and the ride home dry

I wore a tena ultima to see a LOTR marathon, started at midnight, finished at 9am.. Had a short and a long break.

I was able to avoid the long queues for the loo each break, get food and know I could have a drink each time.

Was getting close to its limit by the end of Return of the King though..!

I want to soooo bad! I think I will when I get more diapers!

I go to the movies diapered all the time cause i am mostly always diapered. Do ensure that the diaper is comfortable and able to last well past the movie.

I have no problem sitting through a movie without needing to pee. Until I put on a diaper. I can't stay dry for more than 10 minutes when diapered.

I'm not making it missed the last part of the starwar's movie had to hit the restroom.
The hobbit movie too.
So I mite have to go to pampers.
To see the hole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back