Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapered at the movies?

Default Diapered at the movies?

Well, I'm wanting to go see The Force Awakens this weekend. Obviously, I really don't want to have to get up to go pee in the middle of it. So I ordered a sample pack of Biancos (my current stock is Bellisimos) so I can have something that won't be obvious and won't make me waddle like crazy. Tried the first one last night, and it held way more than I'd ever need it for. Who else has suited up when they go to the movies?

I've done it for two occasions.
    First: Seeing a horror film back in the day, unsure on which, but as I recalled that diaper certainly saved both the seat and my reputation.
    Second: Saw the Lion King performance in Chicago and sitting for so long after two cups of coco don't mix well. Luckily none of my siblings or parents noticed anything.

I have done this as well I watched a movie and was wearing a bellissmo I should have used another diaper lol

I also have done this, as I don't want to miss anything, I wore NrothShore supreme without any problems.

I did it last month - it was my first time wearing a real premium tape-on in public, my first time in public in an adult diaper and wearing regular pants instead of overalls/shortalls, and also my first public wetting. (I however waited until the end of the movie to use it.)

I have, but never anything as thick as biancos. When I go to the movies I go with friends or my family so I use something conspicuous.

MarchinBunny

I believe have have done this on several occasions actually. But then again .. when I have diapers, I tend to wear them everywhere.

Is it really that common a problem not to be able to sit for two hours without peeing? That might sound sort of accusatory but that's not what I mean. I'm curious if it's that widespread. Is it because you're getting huge drinks? I'm ambivalent about wearing diapers to the movies. It's very rare that I'd need to go while watching but if I'm already wearing or it's some kind of group outing (peer pressure, man!), I'll put one on.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Is it really that common a problem not to be able to sit for two hours without peeing? That might sound sort of accusatory but that's not what I mean. I'm curious if it's that widespread. Is it because you're getting huge drinks? I'm ambivalent about wearing diapers to the movies. It's very rare that I'd need to go while watching but if I'm already wearing or it's some kind of group outing (peer pressure, man!), I'll put one on.
    I can usually sit through a movie at the theater without a bathroom break, but I just smuggle in my own drinks and snacks - the huge drinks are probably part of the problem for some people, especially if it's a really long movie.

That being said though, I've kinda noticed that I need to pee more while sitting, such as on car rides, and will pretty much always need to go by the end of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Not really for me, but I rarely go to the movies without wearing anyway. I think it all goes back to that showing of The Dark Knight I had to rush out of right smack dab in the middle of a suspenseful scene.