Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi to everyone I guess Im just a shy little fox

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtail View Post
    Hello shadowtail! Welcome! I know you're shy but can you tell us a little more about your hobbies? Maybe game making, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtail View Post

Yay, shadowtail!

You made it to The Wonderful World of ADISC!

We are genuinely glad to have you here with us...

It can be a bit nerve-wracking to start out new sometimes (especially for a shy-little-fury)... However, we will do what we can to ease your fears and help you get more comfortable... And, hopefully less lonely too!

We are "real-life" people (behind the screen)... I hope that you'll find many of us as your friends here...

Please let us know what you might need or, what questions that you may have for us...

Click this link below, for our new member primer

Well, I'm nervous/I'm bad at introductions/I never know what to say for these things...

You're in luck: we've made it really easy. We have a cheat sheet which explains exactly how to write a great introduction.

Generally speaking, while we do want to know what diaper interest brings you here, we're a lot more interested in everything else non-diaper-related about you. We already know that you like diapers; that's why you're here. We want to know instead what makes you a unique individual within our community.
    Welcome & Best wishes,
    -Marka

I currently am just learning game making. A while back i wrote a script for a script i thought would be cool but scrapped it when people bailed on the production. I play Smite at an amature level and want to go pro is a little about me. Man that was oddly difficult

Good Evening and Welcome shadowtail

Call me "caitianx"!

I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

I am a retired Electronics Engineering Tech/Engineer.

I tinker with MIcrocontrollers, plus I am interested in Amateur Astronomy.

I am also a Disability Rights Activist.