Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsunrFuchs

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A few months ago I told my Boyfriend / Dom that I was very much interested in the AB/DL lifestyle and I began exploring diapers, sippy cups, and pacifiers. Unfortunately I have had a hard time trying to explain the different aspects of it. He isn't big on reading, I was hoping someone knew of a movie / documentary that is about AB/DL that isn't too extreme ?

nope

go to youtube and type adult baby ,,there is a documentry called 15 stone babies
and there is a jerry springer episode with AB on it that is actually pretty good

Look at Baby Mitchy's YouTube channel. He's why I'm here. Check out Mattie's ABDL World. isidetape has a regression short film that kinda puts a visual to how weird it can feel. Mid America Little has good stuff, and Lolly Lalaz has a relationship safety video, and several others that maybe helpful.

Last edited:
Yes, "The 15 Stone Babies" is not too bad, as far as a documentary about AB/DL adults.

There's an old movie from the 70's called the baby, it's about a family who basically raised the boy to have a mindset of a baby. It is a bit dark so it may not be exactly what your looking for, but it's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAb3J7WONhE

here is a link to the trailer and the full movie is in the suggestions

:eek!:

lunatails said:
There's an old movie from the 70's called the baby, it's about a family who basically raised the boy to have a mindset of a baby. It is a bit dark so it may not be exactly what your looking for, but it's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAb3J7WONhE

here is a link to the trailer and the full movie is in the suggestions

I don't think that's exactly what the OP was looking for in terms of "isn't too extreme".

Personally, I don't think there are any movies or videos that would do this better than I could with someone I was trying to talk to. No matter how difficult, it's likely to be better than this. Everything that isn't produced by ABDLs is sensationalistic and the small amount of content that is ABDL produced is understandably biased by the perspective of those involved. For better or for worse, we lack a sufficient range of different content providers to adequately cover the bases.

A rather bad Spanish made movie is:

La Vida Lacta

It is about an elderly guy who acts like a baby.

It starred American Actor Mickey Rooney.
:eek:

Unfortunately, being little / AB / DL / etc is so different to everyone, that it'd be hard to put all that information into a single documentary. Plus any show that I've seen with an AB / DL character, they were shown in a bad light and made out to be a "freak".

There was a post awhile back about a short film with an ABDL character being made. I don't know any of the story of information. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/97283-Short-Film-with-ABDL-Character-happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back