Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Littles-Downunder

Default Littles-Downunder

For those in Australia who are after new nappies or a supplier, I run both and also

We are about to receive our supply of Rearz Safari nappies in all sizes. These are available to (pre) order now, and currently (for a limited time only) you can save 10% by using the coupon code REARZ10 at the checkout for these, including the Rearz Inspire+ (white) products. Once ordered, these products will be dispatched around 10 January 2016 or slightly earlier.

These will be shortly followed by - Crinklz - which are due in just 3 weeks later, and their sister product BetterDry- previously known by another name is in the same consignment - prices have not yet be calculated at this time but will be added ASAP.

More good news is that Fabine Black and Teddy are also due in just another 3-4 weeks after that!

So many good things here! Together with our own range of Onesie and Pajama set at reasonable prices - and excellent quality!

For anyone that that is passing the premises in Brendale (north Brisbane) you can save on all published website pricing (Coupon codes cannot be used in store).

Friendly and discreet shopping available. Don't forget to sign up for newsletters on the sites for other coupon codes.

Neat. Actually thinking about getting a onesie but not sure on sizing. Would be neat if you could manage to get more Furry themed items in the future, too.

Do you also offer flat rate shipping? And what about bulk orders, do you (or are you able to) subsidize on those, I.E: Nappies?

Shipping is included in the price on the website, that's why we offer reduced rates for visitors to the store as we both save of shipping prices.

What about your onesies? I can't seem to find a sizing chart or do you size to order? I was told to go a size under for a better fit.

There is a size chart via the main drop down menu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itsacurlyone View Post
    There is a size chart via the main drop down menu.
    Size chart here:

Actually am in Melbourne right now, heading up to Cairns in a few days, will need to find a place to get some decent diapers/nappies there as I don't have the room in my suitcase for all I will need. Best thing for me is to have a brick-and-mortar place I can walk into to purchase.

If you are planning on passing by - just give a call or email and I will do my best to meet you at the warehouse where you can choose what you like.

Just as an add on to the above. Normal hours are Mon-Friday 9-4.30 excluding public holidays. Out of hours/weekends - by appointment
    Last edited by itsacurlyone; 26-Dec-2015 at 04:43. Reason: Spelling error