List of all the brands of adult diapers avaliabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb85

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all! So l have been doing something and I would love to try all the different types of diapers out there. So I thought i'll post a topic to see if we get a list of them just the main brands and not the types under that brand so far I know of
Fabines
Aww so cute
AB universe
Snuggies
Rearz
Crinklz
Dry 24/7
Tenas
Cuddlz
Bambinos
Depends
Tranquility
Attends
DC Armor

Abena
Wellness
Molicare
Tranquility
TotalDry
BareBum
Kiddo (Diaper Minister)
MyDiaper
Comficare

northshore
prevail
tykables

that'd make a hell of a sampler

betterdry

I've seen samples on e-bay that have a lot of those available all in one sample.

There are a few weird ones floating around that I see on youtube and similar sites. like:

Express adult diapers:

[video=youtube_share;xkSnK33LBWg]https://youtu.be/xkSnK33LBWg[/video]

I have never heard of them or seen them for sale but apparently they exist.

or these nightngale:

https://youtu.be/MU9BT67C9Io

I did find these for sale and they seem to be institutional type diapers.

Come to think of it... this guy seems to test a lot of diapers I have never heard of.

Like sure comfort and Ideal diapers. I mean where do I get something like them?

Thanks for all your input everyone I didn't realise there was so many brands! I got a few of them already such as Tena's, Aww so cute, Fabines but what I want to do is get a sample of each type of all these brands eg bambino classico, bellissimo and so on. Going to take a lot of collecting I think haha

drb85 said:
Thanks for all your input everyone I didn't realise there was so many brands! I got a few of them already such as Tena's, Aww so cute, Fabines but what I want to do is get a sample of each type of all these brands eg bambino classico, bellissimo and so on. Going to take a lot of collecting I think haha

Ya ... that is something I would like to eventually do one day. Not sure why .. but a collection of assorted diapers just seems like something I would want to have. But then ... I really like collecting things, just rarely have the money to do so.

brabbit1987 said:
Ya ... that is something I would like to eventually do one day. Not sure why .. but a collection of assorted diapers just seems like something I would want to have. But then ... I really like collecting things, just rarely have the money to do so.

I love collecting things to! I think it will cost a bit of money to collect them all but well worth it. I'd get two of each one to try and one to keep. I found alot of sites where you can do a sample pack with alot of these so that helps alot

drb85 said:
I love collecting things to! I think it will cost a bit of money to collect them all but well worth it. I'd get two of each one to try and one to keep. I found alot of sites where you can do a sample pack with alot of these so that helps alot

Ya, some day I will do that. Course ... it will have to require a place to store all of it first XD.

brabbit1987 said:
Ya, some day I will do that. Course ... it will have to require a place to store all of it first XD.

Haha yeah I thought you don't need to much room at first but when I looked at the different types of diapers each brand has it is a fair amount.
For anyone interested I have made a list of all the different types of diapers under the brands I haven't included the plain looking ones only real baby looking ones

Fabines - Fabine Exklusiv Bunt – Fabine Exklusiv Black - Fabine Exklusiv Safty - Fabine Exklusiv Merry Christ mas - Fabine Exklusiv Pacifier
Aww so cute - Blue teddy bears – Pink teddy bears
AB universe - Cushies – Super Dry Kids – ABU Space – Little Pawz – ABU Sissy
tykables - Snuggies waddler - overnight
Rearz - Spoiled - Safari
Crinklz - Single print
Cuddlz - All over print
Bambinos - Bellissimo – Classico – Teddy - Bianco
DC Armor - DC Amor original – DC amor new
Barebum - Building blocks design
Kiddo (diaper minister) - Single print
MyDiaper- Single print

drb85 said:

Hmmm, there isn't yet a Guinness world record for most diapers in a collection (with each brand represented by one example), I'd try and start exactly that if I had the money and didn't mind going public! Sadly of course - unless you're a borderline horder - mentioned collection would probably be lacking examples of the last plastic-backed: Lille's, Tena's and Molicares (those are in order of removal-from-existence!), also it's not known how good Betterdrys are going to be - if they're a downhill move in the eyes of the ABDLI community then their predesesers Comfi-Cares will be missed...finally Classic Eurons are gone as well.

Jumping subject here's more to add to the list: Forma-Cares, TotalDry X Plus's (which have recently been updated with new front logos...shame I liked the old look. Finally these are made by the company behind Bambinos but are not for the ABDL market) (easy American avaylability), Vlesis, Seni's, BeeSanas (the yellow legends! ...unless they've recently changed colour) (those ones are avaylable via SaveExpress . com), Aidapts (A UK non-ABDL brand, don't worry these are on Amazon) and - if you want obscure - Dr Kang's (and I'm sure there's one ABDL shop out there that has re-branded these as LoveBabys. Also wether you know them or not some of the ABDL manufacturers have sevral nappies to them (as it where).

Bambino: Classico
Bianco
Teddy
Bellissimo
and...The Hybrid!
ABUniverse: SuperDryKids
Cushies
Space
Simple
and...LittlePaws
More to come...hopefully!

To continue...
Cuddlz: Printed Panel/DryDays (from what I've heard the DryDays
is a plain white version of the Printed Panel)
and the All-Over-Printed (Two tapes in total!)
Tykables (formerly Snuggies) offer 3 diffrent nappies...
...that I can be bothered to type out - I'm tired!
DC: Amor I
Amor II
and the Idyl
And finally...
Fabine: The Original
The Pacifier
and...Black MkII coming in 2016!

So there you go, Bambino and ABUniverse are tied at the moment concerning what's available, all this could change. Another new company BareBum is already offering one nappy but they could add more...not only that but as the nappies that aren't made exclusivly for us go cloth and the recycling proceedures improve in our favour...potensial buisnesses will cotton-on (I'd prefer plastic-back on - ha ha!) that we'd seek and out buy a product of theirs if they made one. Something to look forward methinks! bringmesunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back