Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of all the brands of adult diapers avaliabe

Default List of all the brands of adult diapers avaliabe

Hey all! So l have been doing something and I would love to try all the different types of diapers out there. So I thought i'll post a topic to see if we get a list of them just the main brands and not the types under that brand so far I know of
    Fabines
    Aww so cute
    AB universe
    Snuggies
    Rearz
    Crinklz
    Dry 24/7
    Tenas
    Cuddlz
    Bambinos
    Depends
    Tranquility
    Attends
    DC Armor

Abena
    Wellness
    Molicare
    Tranquility
    TotalDry
    BareBum
    Kiddo (Diaper Minister)
    MyDiaper
    Comficare

I've seen samples on e-bay that have a lot of those available all in one sample.

There are a few weird ones floating around that I see on youtube and similar sites. like:

Express adult diapers:

I have never heard of them or seen them for sale but apparently they exist.

or these nightngale:

https://youtu.be/MU9BT67C9Io

I did find these for sale and they seem to be institutional type diapers.

Come to think of it... this guy seems to test a lot of diapers I have never heard of.

Like sure comfort and Ideal diapers. I mean where do I get something like them?

Thanks for all your input everyone I didn't realise there was so many brands! I got a few of them already such as Tena's, Aww so cute, Fabines but what I want to do is get a sample of each type of all these brands eg bambino classico, bellissimo and so on. Going to take a lot of collecting I think haha

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by drb85 View Post
    Thanks for all your input everyone I didn't realise there was so many brands! I got a few of them already such as Tena's, Aww so cute, Fabines but what I want to do is get a sample of each type of all these brands eg bambino classico, bellissimo and so on. Going to take a lot of collecting I think haha
    Ya ... that is something I would like to eventually do one day. Not sure why .. but a collection of assorted diapers just seems like something I would want to have. But then ... I really like collecting things, just rarely have the money to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    Ya ... that is something I would like to eventually do one day. Not sure why .. but a collection of assorted diapers just seems like something I would want to have. But then ... I really like collecting things, just rarely have the money to do so.
    I love collecting things to! I think it will cost a bit of money to collect them all but well worth it. I'd get two of each one to try and one to keep. I found alot of sites where you can do a sample pack with alot of these so that helps alot