wife Psycho Analyzed me. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Quick recap from last post, my wife knows I've worn for about over a week and she's very supportive.

Last night I was in bed laying on my stomach with a diaper on and half asleep. My wife came home and got into bed, patted my rear end. I rolled to my side and cuddled with her. THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.

This morning I asked her, why are you so supportive of this? This is totally out of the norm yet, you support it.

Please understand this bothers me. I'd bet a million dollars that my wife would never be supportive of this. Totally the complete opposite. I thought I knew my wife pretty well, I don't. So you can see why I can't let this go...

Her response??? "I don't know. I just don't know. Makes me excited. I thought you'd like this."

As the day went on .. we continued to talked about it; she likes the idea that I want to give up control. I want something else to be in control, that being diapers. I guess for her it clicked immediately. I'm looking to relinquish control, asking for help. My mind exploded when I heard it. It made sense to me. BUT, why diapers. Why is she still accepting to diapers?? I felt this explained why I like to wear not why she's not rejecting this.

WELL, I turned the table on her... got no where....

I MUST KNOW WHY!!?!?!?! This is actually killing my diaper buzz. I've been wearing since Thursday and I just want to stop. Why does this bother me?

Last edited:
I think you may have found the one way to ruin this. I agree it's surprising to see someone who wasn't involved take to it with such enthusiasm but it really can be its own reward. Give it time, and it will probably become clearer, provided you don't wreck it by obsessing on why she's okay with it.

I wouldn't question it. I'd be the happiest boy in the world if I were in your shoes.

But, don't you want to know why?

Aston said:
Maybe. But I'm not you so I don't know. I just know that you're living my ultimate dream right now and I'd do anything to be in that position. Either way, it's good to know she's so supportive. It's so rare. Good luck!

Aston said:
I MUST KNOW WHY!!?!?!?! This is actually killing my diaper buzz. I've been wearing since Thursday and I just want to stop. Why does this bother me?

Probably because you've spent so many years being worried about how people would react if they found out you like to wear diapers, and expecting the worst possible reactions from everyone, that it's very hard to move on from that... it's hard not to assume that your wife is just faking acceptance to be nice to you and is secretly disgusted.

Maybe once your wife has had more time to think deeply about this and more experience seeing you wear diapers she'll have a better answer to why she accepting and excited by seeing you in diapers...

My guess would be that since her mind went quickly to the idea of diapers being a way of giving up control (very common idea, one I've had myself) maybe she just really likes the idea that her husband is willing and able to enjoy handing control to her. Seeing you in diapers, she gets to feel in control, powerful, needed, wanted, and deeply trusted by her partner... that sounds like it could easily be exciting, don't you think?

Don't worry, I have felt the same way before in similar situations when someone accepts something that I don't expect them too. I tend to get very curious. However, I do let it go if they do not answer, or if they say they don't know or something along those lines.

Badgering them about it, will simply annoy them.

brabbit1987 said:
Badgering them about it, will simply annoy them.

This!

Aston said:

Well, that's the sum and substance of what we do and who we are. None of us really know why we are attracted to diaper wearing, or identify with either being a baby, or liking babyish things. So it may be with your wife. She may not exactly know why she likes being the one in control, but there it is. It could be part of the BDSM fetish, and in a way, you compliment each other.

If you're having trouble accepting yourself in regards to diaper wearing, you might buy and read Natalie Bent's, "There's a Baby In My Bed". I liked the first half much better than the second, but the first half of the book might be beneficial to you regarding acceptance and how the two of you might feel more fulfilled regarding an AB/caretaker role.

So you'd be happier if she just shut you out instead?

kinda said:
So you'd be happier if she just shut you out instead?

I guess I wanted some resistance. That's normal, right? This is going way to easy to be like, okay... you accept my diaper wearing. Everyone else has a problem with their wife knowing for the most part. What's the catch?? I don't want my guard down..

I have been with my wife for over ten years and she's know from the start. Trust me on this, DONT PUSH IT! She will eventually ask questions. Give it time and wait for her to make the move. You are very fortunate and if you act like it is no big deal than it is not. In a few months if you really want to know get a few bottles of wine and then have a talk when the both of you are loosened up. Just don't make a big deal about it.

Aston said:
I guess I wanted some resistance. That's normal, right? This is going way to easy to be like, okay... you accept my diaper wearing. Everyone else has a problem with their wife knowing for the most part. What's the catch?? I don't want my guard down..
Get the book please some feel a very special bond with us being into baby stuff.
Her maternal instincts may be awakened by this and she's enjoying it some women are that way. I feel some part of you feel it's wrong for you to wear diapers or be nurtured as a little.
What you don't understand is she loves you and all of you do you know how many people out there the don't have that their spouse wants to change them.
So just love her as she loves you don't go to all the trouble of trying to analyze it.
Just except you've got a woman that loves you for who you are and you're very very lucky to have that.
You wanted this because you went out and told her what you needed and now you're conflicted that you're getting what you want.
Now the problem is now with you now you're the one having the problem no one else is let go.
Just be .
If you keep rocking the boat then you're going to cause problems for yourself and you can't go back once you mess it up so just take your time relax.
All the best.

I'm still under the same premise from another thread that it's her way of flushing this out of ur system, and it seems to be working.

Maybe she just wants you happy?

Gonna add my voice to the chorus, don't obsess too much. I'm sure your wife just likes making you happy and having a little of her own fun too.

But if it is truly, truly making you uneasy then slow down a bit. If you don't have the best feeling of your wife helping out, then don't make a situation where she does. No diapers for a bit means no odd support of said diapers for a bit.

Don't overthink it, don't obsess, and don't talk about "why" too much. If you fixate it will eventually annoy her or turn her off from the idea. You want to play it cool and roll with it. Just don't take advantage of her acceptance and see it as a free ticket to overindulge at her expense. Give her time to adjust to it all - remember you're still introducing her to something new and it takes time.

Figured Id drop my two cents in, as I've had similar feelings.

My last two girlfriends were incredibly supportive when I told them about this side of me. It was everything I had fantasized about as a teenager-being with someone who accepted me and heck, maybe even wanted to participate.

Yet their complete acceptance left me at unease. I found it difficult to fully relax while wearing around them. This got better with time with my last gf-to the point where I would get her input on what diapers to order, what pacifiers were the cutest, etc. She noticed that I slept better with a diaper on and a pacifier in my mouth, and encouraged me to wear more. Yet somehow this didnt conflict with our sex life or her own fantasies that I would fulfill-lets just say I thought they would conflict. It was perfect, all I could ever hope for. Yet for some reason, I just was never fully comfortable with it!

I think it has to do with conflict of fantasy and reality. In your mind, you may have an "alter-ego" you like to fall into. For me it conflicted too much with my real ego. It seems like only time can make it easy for me to connect the two with someone, so my advice is to just take it slow. Give her little nibbles of your private self to chew on, while you build your appetites for the main course, whatever it may be. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back