• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Connecticut USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

attends10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

Fellow diaper users here, and I have been a diaper user since I was 10 years of age. I am now 40....... so I have been using them in private for a long time. Anybody else remember using them before the internet and thinking you are the only one in the world who does this... and whats wrong with me?

Anyway, for those of you who are 2 young to remember those days but are still scared...... Loving and wearing diapers has in no way stunted or diminished my life, and after looking back through 30 years I can honestly say this. I own my house, have a great wife, have 3 loving children, and make 6 figures. If anything I would say loving diapers has enhanced my life. I feel lucky I can get great enjoyment out of something so harmless. I relate the enjoyment I get to the feeling other people get out of harmful things like drugs, gambling... etc. I just wanted to get that off my chest for the younger folks on here and wish somebody told me "its alright" when I was young.

I am a private diaper wearer as 99% of people wont understand nor do I expect them too. So I just keep it to myself, and always have. Dont get me wrong, I do wear in public and at work. I just dont wear real think diapers in those places. I have learned over the years that nobody is looking or cares, just dont make it obvious. I like to mess, wet, and enjoy my diapers to there fullest.

I have so much more to say... but will save it for another post.

So HELLO all DL/ABs out there. :biggrin:

attends10 said:
Hello,

Fellow diaper users here, and I have been a diaper user since I was 10 years of age. I am now 40....... so I have been using them in private for a long time. Anybody else remember using them before the internet and thinking you are the only one in the world who does this... and whats wrong with me?

Anyway, for those of you who are 2 young to remember those days but are still scared...... Loving and wearing diapers has in no way stunted or diminished my life, and after looking back through 30 years I can honestly say this. I own my house, have a great wife, have 3 loving children, and make 6 figures. If anything I would say loving diapers has enhanced my life. I feel lucky I can get great enjoyment out of something so harmless. I relate the enjoyment I get to the feeling other people get out of harmful things like drugs, gambling... etc. I just wanted to get that off my chest for the younger folks on here and wish somebody told me "its alright" when I was young.

I am a private diaper wearer as 99% of people wont understand nor do I expect them too. So I just keep it to myself, and always have. Dont get me wrong, I do wear in public and at work. I just dont wear real think diapers in those places. I have learned over the years that nobody is looking or cares, just dont make it obvious. I like to mess, wet, and enjoy my diapers to there fullest.

I have so much more to say... but will save it for another post.

So HELLO all DL/ABs out there. :biggrin:

Hello attens10! That was a terrific intro. You touched on many of the topics of discussion here: Wife, wearing on public, wearing while working and what other people think. We are all about the padding here but so much more! What are some of your non-DL interests? You have children - are you a soccer dad or anything like that?

Hi there great Intro im from CT aswell, tell us some of your hobbies or likes so we can get to know you better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back