Sale ends Dec. 27th

Bellissimo = 15% off
    Teddy = 15% off
    Bianco (large & xl) =15% off
    TotalDry Plus = 20% off
    Quadro pads = 20% off
    TotalDry Boost Ups = 15% off

Thank You for letting us know.

I was going to order a case a few days back and decided to hold off and see if they would have a sale. I'm glad I held off, but I completely forgot about it

I just put in a order for 2 cases of Teddy. I'm running low with only 2.5 packs from my first order back in October.

Yep, good thing you waited! I too have been waiting, well trying to decide what to buy.
    ABU has a mixed case of Space & LittlePawz, tempting but looking to spend less (I want 2 bags of each)
    Bambino now with sales, I still have a case of Bellissimo & 2 packs of Teddy from Dec. 2014 & Jan. 2015 so I am interested to see if they have changed, looks like they did by the pics!
    I tried my one and only Tykable overnight, but don't know if I like them enough to buy a half case
    Awwsocute has a sale but they are still pricey

I'd like to get some of the blue Awwsocute, but even with the sale that's a bit pricey for me :|

edit:

Thinking about this, I have no idea where I'm going to put 12+ packs of diapers at
    Last edited by FluffyWolfe; 24-Dec-2015 at 08:01.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Thinking about this, I have no idea where I'm going to put 12+ packs of diapers at
    Life finds a way!

Anyone know if Bambino is still doing the sample of their experimental diaper with this sale? I don't see it advertised on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Seug View Post
    Anyone know if Bambino is still doing the sample of their experimental diaper with this sale? I don't see it advertised on their site.
    I wondered the same thing. They probably ran out of them since the prototype diapers were very limited. I thought about buying a 2 pack of Teddy or Bellissimo just to try the new diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Seug View Post
    According to their Twitter, they're out of the mediums: https://twitter.com/bambinodiapers/s...52182756392960

Thank you for posting this. I've been holding off on trying their diapers until a sale. Going to buy a case tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    Thank you for posting this. I've been holding off on trying their diapers until a sale. Going to buy a case tomorrow.
    If you want the best Bambino has to offer buy a case of Bellissimo. The TotalDry boost up pads are pretty good too!