• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babydanny82

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi I'm danny from ca and if you want to be friends just email me here

Babydanny82 said:
Hi I'm danny from ca and if you want to be friends just email me here

Hello and welcome, Danny!
Short and sweet totally works for me, however, your introduction is still a bit on the short (and not quite so sweet) side... as such, we don't know anything about you :(

Can I point you in the direction of our intro cheat sheet, which I'd strongly recommend you have a perusal of to help you expand on your introduction a little bit.
Also, if you've got time, even our primer which tells you everything you need to know about ADISC, and how it serves AB/DL/IC communities.

We're not a hotspot for ABDL personals, nor are we a chat room per se. Instead, we share a lot in discussion, conversation and thoughts with each other altogether through the boards – not even about diapers half the time! (see "Off Topic")... With some well written contributions on the forum, I can guarantee you that is the best way to make new friends and earn their trust :biggrin: (I say that from experience!)

Please don't take this as a mega-criticism; I want you, like everyone who joins the site, to make the most of it. Which I'm sure you will!

Happy posting,

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back