Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda Weird

Default Kinda Weird

As I've mentioned in another thread recently, I have a brother who I'm 90% sure is also a DL. If he knows that I know, he hasn't said anything, and I'm not sure if he knows about me. Either way, we haven't so much as dropped hints to each other.
    The thing is, every time I think about him wearing, I get a kinda weirded out. I'm not entirely sure why.
    Obviously, I'm not one to judge, but I do find it strange that we (most likely) share the same secret, and yet knowing he has the same fetish as me makes me feel uncomfortable.
    I'm not necessarily looking for ways to cope with this as it's not too big of a deal (at least not right now), but I am curious to hear if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation.
    Last edited by HypocriticalHit; 23-Dec-2015 at 03:34. Reason: typo

I did see this in the other thread, glad you made a separate one because I wanted to respond but it was already buried!

Wow, talk about dicey. Is this an older or a younger brother? I've never been in a situation like that before, but I'm curious - where specifically do you see the hints of your brother being DL? I know as a minority sexual subculture, we tend to pounce on places where we think we see evidence of 'our own kind' existing IRL.

I mean, if I ever think of my brother masturbating or something I would get kinda weirded out, too. So I don't think it's weird that you think of your brother wearing diapers to weird you out, especially if it's sexual for both of you.

If I were in a position to tell you what to do with the little(lol) information I have on this situation: I'd definitely encourage you to pinpoint your specific reasoning for thinking he's DL and monitor what that is in a non-creepy way over your next couple interactions with him. Come to a point where you can separate what might be wishful thinking on your part from what is probable evidence. That's what I'd do, anyway.

If you both grew up around the same time. You might given him hint and not knowing about it.

If he is one, I'd say you're lucky. For me, there is an 8 year gap between my brothers and I. If I had a younger brother who I knew was a dl/tbdl/abdl/ab/tb, I'd embrace them and say I'm there for them.

So yeah, as mentioned above, what are the hints he is?

Btw, I think I may have a similar case with my twin nieces. Both of them are potty trained and don't wet the bed, but being their bed time story reader, I've noticed they steal and wear some of their younger sister's pull-ups. How do I know they take them? Easy, I know where all those supplies are kept and I see them both sneaking into there when their father (my brother-in-law) is watching the football game. Not going to shame them ever for liking to wear them (heck look at me), but if anything I'll mention on the side say in a different scenario "It isn't right to steal."

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    Btw, I think I may have a similar case with my twin nieces. Both of them are potty trained and don't wet the bed, but being their bed time story reader, I've noticed they steal and wear some of their younger sister's pull-ups. How do I know they take them? Easy, I know where all those supplies are kept and I see them both sneaking into there when their father (my brother-in-law) is watching the football game. Not going to shame them ever for liking to wear them (heck look at me), but if anything I'll mention on the side say in a different scenario "It isn't right to steal."
    Dicey situations everywhere! I think most of us (who were older children in the family) got our ABDL starts as thieves because most parents would never dream of letting their kid wear diapers again after they spent so much time potty training them... Of course, that wasn't me as a youngest child, but still. That is a weird situation, for sure. It for sure isn't right to steal, but most parents wouldn't recognize a desire to wear diapers as a legitimate thing. Hmm... Probably best as you said, to find a time where the stealing lesson can be brought up for a non-diaper issue, as we are all a liiiiitle biased in that camp XD

Sheik's Other Conclusion: Parenting as a DL is going to be tough biz.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    If he is one, I'd say you're lucky. For me, there is an 8 year gap between my brothers and I. If I had a younger brother who I knew was a dl/tbdl/abdl/ab/tb, I'd embrace them and say I'm there for them.

So yeah, as mentioned above, what are the hints he is?

If I had to make a bet, I'd think a period of interest in diapers isn't so uncommon. They're frequently accessible but they're unusual and charged with status, while also considered harmless with dolls. Odds are, it will pass.

It's less likely to pass in the OP's case, if he's correct. Once it's carried I to the teens, it seems like the rate of defection drops considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If I had to make a bet, I'd think a period of interest in diapers isn't so uncommon. They're frequently accessible but they're unusual and charged with status, while also considered harmless with dolls. Odds are, it will pass.

It's less likely to pass in the OP's case, if he's correct. Once it's carried I to the teens, it seems like the rate of defection drops considerably.
    I've always kinda wondered if I hadn't gotten into it sexually when I was in 7th/8th grade if I would still be interested in it.

For me, I'm planning on giving my kids that classical choice of want to continue wearing or not, while also laying the ground rules of both or the what to expect. Course, that's if I marry an abdl/dl/ab etc.

Is this an older or a younger brother? I've never been in a situation like that before, but I'm curious - where specifically do you see the hints of your brother being DL? I know as a minority sexual subculture, we tend to pounce on places where we think we see evidence of 'our own kind' existing IRL.
    He's one and a half years older than I am. As for evidence, I've seen a few overcapacitated baby diapers buried at the bottom of the bathroom trash can (And, yes, I actively searched at the bottom of the trash can when I suspected something was up.) And more recently, I found a bit of what I'm pretty sure is the absorbent stuff used in disposable diapers near the shower drain after he showered. I know it doesn't sound like much evidence, but it actually makes sense since we were both potty trained around the same time, and he actually stayed in training pants a little longer than I did.

I mean, if I ever think of my brother masturbating or something I would get kinda weirded out, too. So I don't think it's weird that you think of your brother wearing diapers to weird you out, especially if it's sexual for both of you.
    That's kind of what I figured. I still have trouble coming to terms with the fact that diapers are a sexual stimulant for me, so it's even weirder to think it's the same for one of my closest relatives.

Come to a point where you can separate what might be wishful thinking on your part from what is probable evidence
    Trust me, there is no wishful thinking on my part. We both plan on moving out and living together eventually, so just thinking about the awkward conversation that's eventually bound to come up terrifies me.

Quote Originally Posted by HypocriticalHit View Post
    He's one and a half years older than I am. As for evidence, I've seen a few overcapacitated baby diapers buried at the bottom of the bathroom trash can
    Well, if there isn't a baby in your family, and you didn't buy them, then I guess you could assume that they are from him. However, you need to be extra sure because asking him if he's in to diapers when he's not could make him suspect something about you.