As mentioned in the title...
- Going from a full diaper with booster to a fresh diaper without booster feels like I only have underwear on. Makes the first wetting hard.
- Diaper rash cream is needed asap. Just asked wife to pick some up on her way home tonight.
- Paranoia is just paranoia. Once this is realized, peace of mind is achieved.
- Don't resort to coffee being the only source of liquid of intake. This can enhance the smell of your urine.
- Don't be frustrated when you can't go when you want to.
- Footed pajamas make my toes goe numb in the middle of the night (not really diaper related but been wearing footed pajamas since wearing diapers to bed.)
- Flexibility is limited due to tabs coming undone and leakage.
- Changing immediately after going #2 makes an easy cleanup.
- Can be time consuming if not planned correctly.
- Telling your wife enforces the 24/7. (Otherwise I would have given up by now)
Anybody have anything to add or comments?