Update on wearing 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So, a few weeks ago I talked about my wife doesn't know and should I tell her or should I not. Well I told her and it's amazing!

I have been wearing a diaper since Thursday evening and haven't used a bathroom since then, 5 days! I came home today and my wife is at her parents house making soup for Christmas Eve. I walked into the closet to take off my shoes and more diapers! A note that read, "Looked a little low, wouldn't want you to run out anytime soon."

UMMM????? I texted my wife saying thanks for the crockpot dinner she made me and for a few other things she did but not the extra stash. Does she want me to wear for more than week? I mean, I have enough diapers to last me until 1/6/16 now. Does she want me to extend my wearing!? This is crazy exciting!

I've been handling it well at work. Actually, I don't have time to think about them I'm way to busy. On my way home I was thinking how sad it will be to go back to underwear. Then, she replenished the stash. I've only been wearing for 5 days now and I already feel the diapers are part of me.

I only go through 3 diapers a day. Today was probably the first time ever I could walk and go #1 at the same time. I think what helped was distraction. I started #1 at the printer and was looking over the sheets and realized I made a mistake. I walked back to my office to fix the issue whilst concentrating on the documents looking for more errors. I noticed I was still going as I sat down at my desk! I was excited and ready for a celebratory drink! I texted my wife and she replied with a smily face.

I have no problem sitting, laying down or going in public. Walking is a milestone and driving is still a challenge. I've been waking up middle of the night from the water "chugging" my wife reinforces at night. I don't have to get out of bed which is awesome. BUT! Monday morning, after going at 1am, I could not fall asleep! I was awake the whole time and took off to work at 6. What sucked was Monday's are when I'm on site. I only use 1 diaper and booster(save the boosters for when I'm onsite and at home) as no coffee in the job trailer nor any water really available. What made this day even more crappy, the architect, owner, and engineer showed up that day (rarely ever happens) so that was the 1 time we were able to hash out any problems and walked all over the site and I pointed out any issues to get resolutions. I was dead exhausted. I got home at 9pm, had dinner, wife changed me :) chugged water and went to bed. I use my fitbit that I wear nightly as my alarm. I slept right through the vibration and the backup alarm. I woke up this morning 1.5 hrs late. This was fine because I sit drinking coffee in the morning before work. My diaper was wet but don't remember waking up wetting or wetting before bed. I really don't know what to say to this. I have had a similar experience in college during finals. I believe I wrote a post about it.I've only worn for more than 5 days to bed and sure I did not pick up bed wetting in this time frame. My wife played off as I was to tired to remember waking up.

I've been doing #2 right after my morning coffee. Since I didn't really have time to do that this morning, I held it. Well, I really had to go at work today but since I wore a union suit It would be a pain to get undressed at work. The urge left me.

My wife loves seeing the diaper and the bulge she's always pushing for me to just wear the diaper,one piece or my union suit. She really likes it when I wear either of those ways and with a hoody.

She texted me today saying she's been working on how to continue wearing through christmas and she has a surprise for me christmas eve night.

Has anyone ever told someone or your significant other and they just jump on the band wagon? I mean, I felt like she's been seasoned with diaper experience. I'm seriously waiting to wake up.

So, advise needed I feel my rear end is raw. Any advise?

****Update****

I'm wearing a diaper and watching the muppets christmas while my wife is out. I'm feeling nervous because usually I have to take the diaper off and hide it. But, I don't have to hide anything! Still anxious...

Last edited:
My advice would be start using some kind of zinc oxide barrier cream for those long days to ease the skin irritation.
Does your wife have any sisters?

drawer said:
My advice would be start using some kind of zinc oxide barrier cream for those long days to ease the skin irritation.
Does your wife have any sisters?

Ha. No, she only has a brother.

where do you get this zinc oxide barrier?

Lol. Its in the baby aisle... as in diaper rash cream. Its a preventative measure to help your skin repel all the moisture its suddenly dealing with. Usually it'll be a white cream in a tube.

Any drug store, pharmacy or grocery store. You're looking for Desitin or some similar diaper ointment/cream.

Enjoy the adventure.

drawer said:
Lol. Its in the baby aisle... as in diaper rash cream. Its a preventative measure to help your skin repel all the moisture its suddenly dealing with. Usually it'll be a white cream in a tube.

Oh, ha. Got it.

So I'm starting to do the same thing with my girlfriend, the whole 24/7 thing (minus #2...too smelly for me). I'm probably going to write a post about my experience so far, but I agree with the others. For me, a layer of vaseline underneath a liberal powdering is plenty. Also, I usually go for the bottle that has aloe in it. Idk if it's just a gimmick, but I have unusually sensitive skin and it seems to trrat and prevent any irritation.

Can't wait to hear what your Christmas surprise is.

LittleICme said:

Yes, make sure you tell us what it is!

That is awesome, congrats! It is truly hard to find someone cool with it. My wife of over ten years is Awesome.

LittleICme said:

BabyDenise said:
Yes, make sure you tell us what it is!

So my wife gave me 2 early gifts. She made me 2 onsies from Christmas tshirts she had bought.

She wants me to wear one tonight when we go to bed.

Awwww nice .
Sleep well santa may come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back