• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlestTabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, I'm new here. I'm not always very social, but anyway. This seems like a great community and one I could benefit from. So hello.

Hi, and welcome!

Had to laugh slightly at how well your "not always very social" goes hand-in-hand with your very brief introduction, and "hidden" username :laugh:
Nonetheless, great to have you join us.

While there's no pressure, is there anything more you could tell us about yourself?
I don't mean your name, address, phone number, vehicle registration number, etc etc... just things about you that make you.. "you" I guess! Like your hobbies, interests (besides the one/s that brought you here, but even that's okay too!)

Like, for me -- aside from being a DL -- I'm a media designer in Scotland; I love cars; got a real affinity for film; love to DJ and hence looooove my music... (frankly that's me in a nutshell!)

Again, would just be great to get to know you better to stand you out from the rest of the member directory, but only as much as you'd like to share with us! In any case, look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Happy posting,

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back