Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first diaper!!!!

Talking My first diaper!!!!

I knew i was a teen baby since i was 14, but i never had the opportunity to get a diaper until today. I just turned 18 yesterday, so its been 4 years. anyway, today my whole family went out shopping exept me, cuz i had to work, so they left me my dads car so i could drive home. As soon as i got out of work, i realized this could be my chance, so i drove to the next town. I went to a stop and shop cuz i knew they had those self-check out lanes. I stalled for 30 minutes to gain courage then i grabbed a pack of depends maximum absorbancy. At the register i didnt kno how 2 use it so people started to line up behind me and i got so embarassed cuz they all saw what i was buying. oh well, its not like i kno any of them. When i got home i was so excited. it felt incredible when i put it on, and i wore it for almost half an hour then i had to pee

Since it was so difficult to get them, i think im gunna save one of the diapers and just wear it around the house, then take it off and wear it another day until i get another chance to get them

That is exactly what I did when I first was able to start getting diapers. It was so hard and scary to get that I tried to make the diaper last as long as possible. So I probably wore it 5 or more times before it got to used to use. lol.

But seriously man.. congrats! Enjoy them!!!!

What a long time to wait... I am glad you got some success!

Sounds a lot like my first purchase. Except I knew how to use the self checkout! XD
    Congratulations! Now you need to find the balls to do it again.... For me, it is always harder to go back.

There's nothing like the first time! I remember mine quite well to this day. I also remember I had trouble peeing...haha. But such release!!!

Well done congrats. If you bought a whole pack you should keep as many as you can hide. Find a good hiding place (everyone has one) and save as many as you can.

Good luck!

Yay! Congrats on the diaper buying man, 'tis really a hard feat to get over buying your first diapers, lol. You'll get use to it man, I remember my first time buying Depends and using them...even though first time I used them they leaked on me...Grrr....Depends...haha

yeh teh depends suck.
    lol first time i bought diapers i stalled for 2 hours.....
    good for you.enjoy ur diaper
    Last edited by Mazza; 22-Feb-2009 at 09:16. Reason: srry i got something wrong