Thread: Tickling make you feel little

Default Tickling make you feel little

Have you ever been tickled and you felt little because of it.
    For me I can't stand it I'm very ticklish, and feel little when it happens.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Well when I was little (on the outside) members of my family thought it was particularly cute to watch me squirm and giggle while being much so that it was a frequent occurrence... actually I found it more like torture hard to cope with especially when I couldn't help but laugh even though I was feeling tormented inside. So to answer the question, yeah I do feel little with a tiny tickle, but any more and I'm reliving a kind of nightmare.

It makes me feel little I am extremely ticklish, everyone tickles me and comments on how cute it is and how I giggle like a toddler

I have issues with it. So much so when people learn just how ticklish I am, they get that smile and I instantly become scared of them. XD Sometimes I will even flinch if they get too close and I think they are trying to tickle me.

The problem is I am so ticklish that you don't even need to touch me. Just point your finger and act like you are going to, and I start cracking up as I begin to think about it.

So ya, in a way I am with Oxbub on this one. It's fine just too fool around for a few seconds, but after that it really begin to get on my nerves. Sometimes if someone tickles me too much, I may even snap on them.

In fact, people use it against me all the time. Like they will tell me to do something, and if I say no, then they say they will tickle me. Makes my no into an instant yes. It's such a crappy weakness to have XD.

Boy that's kind of bazar but different, How does that make you depressed though.

Quote Originally Posted by DKDL View Post
    Boy that's kind of bazar but different, How does that make you depressed though.
    o.o This is a thread about tickling .. not depression. Where you asking me why I was depressed in the other thread or where you asking the OP?

Maybe we'll yea but I don't like it when they don't stop. I think I have to be in the mood to be tickled. Don't think it make me fell little as I am kind of this way all the time.

I can't remember when I was tickled and was treated like a baby and I'm not a baby anymore I'm a little boy. Sometimes it gets it all wrong.

That is ok if daddy is just playing with me and he doesn't take away too much.

He he

I get freaked out; start getting flashbacks of Utah whenever anyone puts their hands on me; tickling, hugs, moving in too fast for a kiss on the forehead or something; I'd like to work on being able to let people touch me/not be afraid to touch people. Currently though it freaks me out.

I was at a party once though, super drunk, really high/stoned, but I didn't have anywhere to go; my parents were out of town so it was party at my place; it must have been during my five days of highschool where I got to be a normal, rowdy teenager lol. But friend Jake knew that I wore diapers; he was chill with it....and he was gay; we kinda had a moment in my big sisters bedroom at a party while my folks were out of town; I was super drunk, really high/stoned and about to pass out and happened to have a very wet diaper on and Jake had me lay down on my sisters bed and....yeah; that was the first and only time anyone's actually put a diaper on me before. Jake had known all about it for a while and knew I had some; the most memorable thing about it though was that he like blew on my tummy; not sure what the word for it is lmao; but I've seen it done on other babies; I've even done it to my nieces; makes them giggle, lol; it made my scream, "OH MY GOD!" and start cracking up; scared the crap out of me lol (not literally thank goodness). Just really took me by surprise but to this day I'm still kinda shy to admit that I loved that lol. XD That's probably the only time I've ever been touched since escaping from Utah that I haven't felt sick to my stomach or punched someone in the face are pulled away suddenly; I feel terrible when I reflexively jerk away from either of my parents when they try to hug me; it's like I'm.....broken.