Being a sissy with a non-abdl girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neochartsu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Alright, for me I've been a life time abdl and although it was unknown to me to begin with, I've always been a sissy. Now, maybe a year and a half ago, I told my girlfriend about abdl right when we started dating. I told her so much because I wanted her to know everything right off the bat. Anyways she also throughout our time has learned of not only my daddy side but also my sissy side. She's not abdl and doesn't have a thing for sissies but still does it for me because she loves me. I'm here to seek advice because I always feel bad for being little because she's mainly little or submissive and so I feel bad. Help please

Neochartsu said:
Alright, for me I've been a life time abdl and although it was unknown to me to begin with, I've always been a sissy. Now, maybe a year and a half ago, I told my girlfriend about abdl right when we started dating. I told her so much because I wanted her to know everything right off the bat. Anyways she also throughout our time has learned of not only my daddy side but also my sissy side. She's not abdl and doesn't have a thing for sissies but still does it for me because she loves me. I'm here to seek advice because I always feel bad for being little because she's mainly little or submissive and so I feel bad. Help please

What sort of advise are you seeking? There's a fairly good book you can buy on Amazon titled, "There's A Baby In My Bed" that not only covers being AB/DL but also the sissy aspect to this. I think you would really benefit from reading it. It not only deals with who we are, but how we can integrate this with our spouse, loved one, caretaker, etc.

Since you've already discussed this in length with your girlfriend, you probably are at the "how can we integrate this into our life", and perhaps into your sex life? This book would give you a lot of information and also, bolster your courage to try a few things. Parts of the book seem over the top, and you can be the judge and find what pertains to you. The tricky part always is getting your SO on board, so going slowly usually is a logical way to start.

One of the things that intrigued me in the book was to have your SO take over your day, laying out your baby clothes that you then must wear, that sort of thing. Sometimes just breaking the ice and announcing that, "today, I want to be my baby self. Is that okay with you?" I sometimes do that with my wife.

Every new adventure must have a beginning and I think the book may help.

Coming from a identical situation many years ago I can definitely recommend that book. Available in Amazon or Ebay

The book sounds like a winner to me. You should also establish boundaries with her that benefit her needs as well. She's still there so that's a good sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back