Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone told their friends about diapers?

Default Has anyone told their friends about diapers?

Title Says it all. I have told my friends. They don't really care. Sure they may crack a joke about it once in a while, but they don't really judge me for it. I would like to know what others have experienced in regards to friends.

MarchinBunny

Well .. with good friends it has always turned out fine with them. It may weird them out ... but they are ok with it.
    With other "friends" ... in a fight they could overstep the bounds a bit and start picking on you about it to piss you off, or say it in front of people and rile you up and embarrass you.

Of course nothing has been worse than my family finding out. But considering I am older now .. it really no longer matters.

Same With me. Funnily enough, I found that when my family found out about the diapers, they were alot more hostile then my good friends ever were. I consider myself a good enough judge of character to decide who should and shouldn't know. My friends have the mentality of what I do doesn't affect them, so long as I do not try to involve them.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJohn3 View Post
    Same With me. Funnily enough, I found that when my family found out about the diapers, they were alot more hostile then my good friends ever were. I consider myself a good enough judge of character to decide who should and shouldn't know. My friends have the mentality of what I do doesn't affect them, so long as I do not try to involve them.
    Ya ... I always found it sad that I can always confide with friends more so than my family. However ... it may have largely to do with, grew up in different times. People are more accepting than they where back than.

For me, only told one. Luckily the guy is a pretty laid back guy who doesn't care what you're into, as long as it makes you happy and doesn't harm/kill people

I've never spoken about any of this stuff to anyone that I didn't meet on one of these sites.

I told my wife and she was very accepting. I also told my best friend. We were roommates in college, but also in a relationship, and I could tell him anything. He's an amazing person, a Fellow to the Kennedy Center and I think, the first gay high school principle to come out.

In my most recent thread (Diapered at Disneyland) I actually asked people if I should and most said no. However, my urges got the better of me and I told my friend some but not the whole truth and actually got him to agree to wear with me when we go on a trip in about a week! He actually told me it wasn't the weirdest thing he's ever heard of and that it doesn't bother him at all.

I have told a couple of my friends. However, those friends are also ABDLs, so telling other ABDLs that I wear diapers and am an ABDL is no big deal. None of my friends who aren't ABDLs know.

I have told a couple of friends, but I see them pretty differently the rest of my friends who I absolutely have not told. They're some guys who I mostly talk with on the internet, but I occassionally see them in the real world too. They're pretty damn trustworthy and generally nice people so it doesn't feel weird (though perhaps a little embarassing) so we talk about pretty much anything.

As for all my other friends who I see frequently, I can't imagine telling them. I openly admit to thinking bdsm is pretty hot and I enjoy making a few of them slightly uncomfortable by making jokes about that. As you might imagine, frying the bigger fish would almost certainly be weird for everyone, plus those friends tend to be people that aren't really into heart-to-hearts and all that - they like to keep some distance. Curiously, I've come to realise that I'm pretty terrible at keeping my own secrets. I tend to not be able to help myself but joke and hint at them more and more over time. The diaper one is a very real exception to that though.