• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Minnesota. Looking to meet others

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake2121

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, new to the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 21, from Minnesota, and I am looking to meet others. I am DL and I have been that way since 6 years old. I have been really off and on about it until the last 5 years.

Welcome f4ll3n4! That's a very creative username. We are all here to meet other similar minded people, but we're more of a support group. But....we do like to know more about each other. What are some of your interests? Are you a Vikings fan? I used to be.

zipperless said:
Welcome f4ll3n4! That's a very creative username. We are all here to meet other similar minded people, but we're more of a support group. But....we do like to know more about each other. What are some of your interests? Are you a Vikings fan? I used to be.

Not super into sports haha but music quite a bit. I like photography and I love the outdoors.

f4ll3n4 said:
Not super into sports haha but music quite a bit. I like photography and I love the outdoors.

Hello f4ll3n4.
Heh, Sorry I dont know much about sport either, so I would not know if the username is about sports or not.
I would like to welcome you to adisc.
There is a lot of groups of people in the adisc community, I am sure you will find the right people.

Hey, all. :) New here too

Daddy1701A said:
Hey, all. :) New here too

Welcome to you, too! Please start your own intro thread here and tell us about yourself!

Hi, and welcome! :biggrin:

f4ll3n4 said:
I am 21, from Minnesota, and I am looking to meet others.

Yeeeaaahhhhhh soooo... about that. Do you mean like, meet online, or meet in person? Just because ADISC isn't actually a site for straight out meeting new people IRL -- sorry if that comes as a disappointment.
BUT... don't get me wrong, we do have organised meet ups now and again in various locations around the world, but they're organised among long-standing members, which is down to a whole trust thing. That being said, there's nothing at all stopping you from becoming one of those members with regular contributions and input into our great wee site :)

On that note, look forward to seeing you around the forums!

f4ll3n4 said:
I am DL and I have been that way since 6 years old. I have been really off and on about it until the last 5 years.

Aahhhh join the club, we've got jackets... and diapers, so I'm told! :tongueout:

Anyway. Music... because that's what I'm interested in knowing. What genres / artists / bands? :biggrin:

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back