Thread: Greetings from Minnesota. Looking to meet others

Default Greetings from Minnesota. Looking to meet others

Hey there, new to the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 21, from Minnesota, and I am looking to meet others. I am DL and I have been that way since 6 years old. I have been really off and on about it until the last 5 years.

Welcome f4ll3n4! That's a very creative username. We are all here to meet other similar minded people, but we're more of a support group. But....we do like to know more about each other. What are some of your interests? Are you a Vikings fan? I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome f4ll3n4! That's a very creative username. We are all here to meet other similar minded people, but we're more of a support group. But....we do like to know more about each other. What are some of your interests? Are you a Vikings fan? I used to be.
    Not super into sports haha but music quite a bit. I like photography and I love the outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ll3n4 View Post
    Not super into sports haha but music quite a bit. I like photography and I love the outdoors.
    Hello f4ll3n4.
    Heh, Sorry I dont know much about sport either, so I would not know if the username is about sports or not.
    I would like to welcome you to adisc.
    There is a lot of groups of people in the adisc community, I am sure you will find the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy1701A View Post
    Hey, all. New here too
    Welcome to you, too! Please start your own intro thread here and tell us about yourself!

Hi, and welcome!

I am 21, from Minnesota, and I am looking to meet others.
    Yeeeaaahhhhhh soooo... about that. Do you mean like, meet online, or meet in person? Just because ADISC isn't actually a site for straight out meeting new people IRL -- sorry if that comes as a disappointment.
    BUT... don't get me wrong, we do have organised meet ups now and again in various locations around the world, but they're organised among long-standing members, which is down to a whole trust thing. That being said, there's nothing at all stopping you from becoming one of those members with regular contributions and input into our great wee site

On that note, look forward to seeing you around the forums!

I am DL and I have been that way since 6 years old. I have been really off and on about it until the last 5 years.
    Aahhhh join the club, we've got jackets... and diapers, so I'm told!

Anyway. Music... because that's what I'm interested in knowing. What genres / artists / bands?

D.